Where's Kim?

Kinda like a where's Waldo...but more severe...as North Korea is without the appearance of their leader...for some time now...where's Kim?...rumors abound...and the rest of us, wait...

The party (another type) at the HDQers was a blast...we actually street danced...who says old folk can't get it down?...wait, that's get down...er, boogie...well, you get the drift...

The beisbol semis get it on today...and yes, I am interested...much more high drama than I thought...I am sort of pulling for the KC Royals...small ball and all...National League tomorrow...

Humongous hit for the stocks yesterday...maybe a rebound today?...let's hope...something about the German market...who knows...

I have some of the old headphones made by Bose...and the earflaps are deteriorating...think it would be easy to find some replacements?...naw, too old...ordered some from ebay, and they were too big...hope this isn't a wild goose chase...

Stanford hosts WSU tonight and I'm mildly interested...the line is for the Cardinal by 17 1/2, that's if you care, monetarily...

The new guy from Microsoft thinks that the gals shouldn't ask for a raise...did I hear that right?...

SDSU versus New Mexico...how low can the Aztecs sink?...not a fan of the system and if they get beat, just justifies what I think...ha ha...too bad...

The Pacific has another huge storm brewing...heading towards Japan...hmmm...somehow always avoids us down here...has been landing down in Cabo....

The PGA is in Napa...I'm confused...is this the new season, or the end of the old?...I mean, it's still in '14...right?...

Gonna go to the Americas, down by the border...and take my Bose...outlet...if there are no replacements, then I'll get some new ones...happy birthday to me...

Don't you DARE ask for a raise...you hear me now?...




Comments

Popular Posts