Well...

Let's say that the Crosby, Stills, and Nash Concert was not what we expected...1st of all, the venue...the Civic Center...the acoustics were, ah hem, turrible...it was hard to hear the voices...more of a wall of sound...2nd, the set was started fine...old stuff (duh)...and we were rocking...the crowd was filled with whitish hairs...well, we are that era of groupies, right?...and then...they went slow and, well, boring....way too long of it...and the entire audience went limp...just telling you the truth...lordy, I must have seen them at least 10 times...and this was the most laborious of the lot...3rd, maybe, it's that we were still tired from the trip...I dunno...anyway, we walked home...and watched Survivor...

The beisbol playoffs have begun...and I fear that the best in the biz may be from LA...hate the bums...I will watch...but pull for the teams other than from lala land...

The Ducks host the undefeated Arizona Wildcats this eve...should be a lot closer than the 23 point spread that is out there...so much depends on the D that UO puts forth...my good friend from the PNW says it's the O line...hmmm...I guess there is more than one spot that needs to be corrected, for a number 2 team in the nation...right, or am I right?...

My FF team...went back to SF for my D...geez, I don't know...I always get lost on the NFL...changes every week...never, ever, bet on the pro football...the Pack is on tonight...and so, there are plenty of choices for sports...and get this...the NBA is starting their practice sessions...

Speaking of Survivor...John Rocker is one of the contestants...remember him?...a thrower from the Atlanta Braves...he who popped his mouth off a bit too much, when he was with the team...and the league...belittled the minorities...got to think that it's going to be an issue real soon on the show...

The Secret Security issue...not so secret anymore...more things emerge...and the director stepped down...seems appropriate...we need to be top notch in this area...get our act together...now...you take things for granted...and this is one...very important...

Supposed to get real hot here again...man, it's the warmest since we've been here...for such an elongated time...and my cooling bill shows it...

For the selfies in us...I am growing my goatee back...just seems like the right thing to do...kinda whitish gray....

Have a great day!...



Comments

Popular Posts