Vacay

Morning kids, as we are back from a mini-vacay...this time in Indio, with our hosts, the US of A country travelers, Larry and Barb Gahr...94* and it was, well, hot on the course...to say they were gracious is an understatement...so much fun!

Got back in time to watch the Bolts/Broncos...no match my friends...as Denver right now...I mean RIGHT NOW, is the best team in the NFL...we are not bad...but the Orange has both a great O and a great D...Peyton was purnt near perfect and voila...another win...we, on the other hand, are decent on O but woefully weak on D, especially at LB and DB...ahem, but the my FF team has 3 wides from Denver and I got a LOT OF POINTS...I digress...

Maybe I am a bit off base here...but the Housewife of NJ...the Giudice fam...to get all that prison time....hmmm...makes more sense to fine the heck out of them...have house arrest...have them work to replenish what they didn't pay...than to put them with real criminals...I'm just saying...as bad as when Martha Stewart was locked up...

Ebola must take up 30% of all air time of the "news" type programs...much more so than Taylor Swift, the middle east, and the K fam...by the way, have you seen the looks of the newly single Bruce Jenner?...oh my, what on earth is that?...and he is dating Kris's best friend?...bff for ever?...I guess not...maybe this happens in Hollywood a lot more than other places...right?...I'm just wondering, when in the sack, is THIS the foundation for the new hit show, "Naked and Afraid!"...

Little Big Town's new CD is absolutely the best thing produced forever...so many tunes that are so great...you MUST take a listen and get...I'm not a joking...now, I don't promote a little Daydrinkin....

The Ducks are at Cali tonight...in the Bay Area...who knows what the Bears will have for 'em...but, I think that UO will thrive...and have a good one...just a feeling...

M and I are on a low cholesterol diet...my numbers are up...so just try and find stuff that is low or have none of that animal fat in it...it's a work in process...all for the better, but it's a real problem...no cholesterol and no trans fat...our make up in our body is so complicated...for the makers of products it must be so easy to add the stuff to it...rather than find other ways...

Let's use Starbucks as an example...their breakfast sands are ladened with egg and cheese...their egg white and turkey bacon one on a wheat muffin is perfectly awful...and you get your White Mocha with non fat milk...geez...no whip...what's a bloke to do?...

World Series...1-1 as it heads to SF...who you like?...most of the PNWers like the Giants...I am flat in the middle...but do think that SF is better...which means absolutely nuttin...

Another bloke trying to gain entrance to the White House...a shooting at the Parliament in Canada...seems to me that bigger barriers are needed for our leaders...there are a few crazies out there...that want to have their own Lee Harvey Oswald in print forever...let's see, if you shoot 'em, then you don't have to trade them later on...right?...you see where I am going with this?...

It's only a 2 to a 2 1/2 hour drive to the Palm Springs area...in a couple of months we go there a few times on a quick getaway...

My golf game...eegads...the only good drives are the ones I don't see...which means what?...bowling is not far away...I must say that for only playing a few times a year, Marsh hits the ball extremely well...I'm NOT kidding...

LPGA is playing in China...where the site resembles Hawaii...really...I had no idea they had areas like that...try it on the Golf Channel...

Have a great Friday!





Comments

Popular Posts