The Line

I'm baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!

If it's Wednesday, it must be the betting line...OK, I know some of youse guys are not too interested in the bookies and their ideas...but I am...

It also affects all of us who have fantasy football teams...and that is REAL important...ha ha...

Only one home team dog, in the NFL...the lowly Jax...and the rest...are all favs...biggest spread is the NO/TB match...the Saints by 10...

Thursday eve is redemption day for the Ducks against the UofA...as they gut whipped in the valley of the sun last year...the line is 23...hmmm...seems like a lot to me...with the Quackers D not so good...

Numero uno, FSU by 38 over Wake...who are barely so...
Stanford over the Irish by 1...in the midwest....hmmm...big game for both...
Florida over Tennessee by 2 1/2...in Orange....hmmm....
The Beavs favored over Colorado...there...really?...
SDSU dogs at Fresno...ugly game...

Beisbol...what a beaut in the wild card game...deja vu with our cast off, Gregerson...who survived...barely....yet, the A's lost again...0-7 in playoffs in the last whatever years....today, Pitt, with our other reject, Volquez, going against the Giants...by ours, I mean former Pads...who must be chuckling, as they are at least playing on...

Yup, my iPhone 6 Plus did make it here....and it is big...and I like it...and the transition from my other phone was smooth...did it myself...and already sent the oldie to get credit...for it...went down and got a case and cover for it...nice...

The attacker who got into the White House, got further than what we were originally told...duh...are we ever told the truth?...and this is a major breech in security...something must be done...we seem vulnerable...time yet again, to tighten the strings in the FBI...

My FF team, would have won last week...but my D got a -15!...horrible scoring system...would have been diff if I would have had NO D!...geez...maybe that is what I should do every week...

The new flick, "The Gone Girl", seems like one we should see...about time...

2 new CD's released...by Blake Shelton...and by Lady A...the sound bites are good...and I'll get 'em....

Phooey, it's the day to do the bills...

Crosby, Stills, and Nash tonight at the Civic...and we have tix...


Comments

Popular Posts