Smack

Morning kids, like real early for moi...after chasing the ball around in the am, I had to get back to the TV to watch the Ducks...play the Bruins...and see...if they are what they were, or what they are, or, where they are going...OK, you get it...

And for three quarters, they were back...lost in the onslaught, was that one of our key O line blokes was back...that's a big reason why they were...BACK!...throw in a mercy licking of the coaching staff of UCLA...where the head coach, Jimmy Mora, and his D Coordinator had a spat on live TV...and it was a big W for UO...

Lordy, I don't know what the 4th Q was all about...up 42-10, the Duck staff thought it was over...and then played as conservative as Norv did all the time...went into a prevent D...by the way, that NEVER works...and let the Bruins score 3 times...???...gosh, I was mad...kick 'em when they are down...it's a physical game...I digress...

All and all, I was a happy camper...sort of...Mariota was splendid...and looked like a best of the land type QB...UO seemed to use his running more as an option...thing of the future?...UDub and Cali are next...ha ha, more must haves...

By my bedtime, the Trojans were pulling off an upset of the Wildcats, in Zona...fresh off of beating UO...and just did see that they did it...I will tell you this...the Pac 12 has a lot of decent teams...and if you are not on your game, or gimpy, you'll get beat...USC plays better D than us...and that was the diff....eegads, just read about the crazy finish...Zona scored a TD purnt near the end...went for 2...didn't get it...still down by the deuce...got an onsides kick...and then missed a winning FG...WOW!...I was getting zzzzz's...missed it all...

Ole Miss and MSU won again!...hmmm...better than I think...

Beisbol...never ever changes...who's hot at the end, wins...and the two hot ones, KC and SF, roll on...and I'm pulling for them...when has SD ever been hot at the end?...years, er, decades ago...and they still talk about those few times...

Thought for the day...If ISIS beheaded a Russian or an Israelite, what would be the consequence?...

180*...do you see any of the stuff that comes out of Miley's mini-brain?...take a gander at TMZ and you'll be aghast...maybe not...

I definitely think better in the morning...wonder why that's the reason for math classes in college being the 1st ones taught?...did they figure that out?...too much credit given...

The reality show, The Amazing Race, is now on Fridays...why change the date?...I lurved it on Sundays...is it just me?...

Our friends, the Gahrs, are just completing an across the US trip...by land...and car...and have put their pix and memoirs on Facebook...so we can follow it...living vicariously...way cool...we meet up with them in the desert next week...I think that's right...

Downton Abbey has kicked back up...in the UK...we get it much later...I buy it on Amazon...and see it all in about a week...

OK, we still haven't watched a movie...like forever...and yet the flick companies put out 4-6 a week...who watches 'em?...

NFL...the Bolts are in Oakland...as you know, I am concerned about this...will be close...and probably frustrating...the line is a precarious 7...it is the nature of the league...you can't wager on 'em, unless you have much dinero to lose...need a huge day from my FF team guys from the Broncos...I'm already down 31....

The few of us who are Ducks fans out at Sycuan, were all holding our collective breaths in prep for the Bruins...one of the starters is from Coquille...

This Demaio/Peters Congressional race has officially gotten to be rotten...extreme allegations have emerged...and the mud is thrown...I hate it...there has got to be a better way...according to the slanted Trib, Demaio is leading...

I was just thinking...damn, there I go again...we live in this vertical village...35 floors of families....like having 180 houses in one conglomerate...amazing how it works...and there is everything you need just a few blocks away...not for everybody, but for us...

Time to start watching the NFL "experts", to adjust my lineup...well, check for injuries...otherwise, I am set...unless I get wooed...








Comments

Popular Posts