Royals and _____!

The World Series is coming up shortly...and CH kind of laid the ground work of it...the hot teams get there...no hotter than the Kansas City Royals...who, get this, SWEPT, the O's...did NOT see that coming...the sweep that is...to face the...Giants?...who are up 3-1...hmmm...me thinks so...got to have one more win...

Thanks to everyone who took the time out of their day to wish moi a happy birthday yesterday...it is with profound gratitude that I say that...humbled really...mostly on that very cool site, FACEBOOK...Marsh had a party for me...it was great fun...and the peops were in a very festive mood...sweet...

My golf game has sunk to new levels of frustration...changed the shaft on my driver, yanked out an old 3 wood, and plopped in an old putter in the bag...all to no avail, and thus, created more confusion to an already chaotic trip to the golf course...maybe the game of bowling is on the horizon...how many times can I be told that?...let's see, one ball, near impossible to lose it...one lane...and one way to throw the dang thing...

My buddy Andy and I are going to the range today...hope he can see my flaw(s)...

You OSU Beav fans finally get to cheer on your club...play a Thursday game versus Utah, right?...I have it as a toss up....

How are the early morn stocks doing?...this whole thing baffles me...the more I've thought about buying a prop and renting it out...naw, I get too nervous doing that...

Ebola...the scare keeps growing...just read the USA Today site...and you'll never get on a plane again...well, not that drastic...but it seems frightening if there is a possible link...

The weather has finally turned back to SD type...70's...thank goodness...the extreme heat that we've had was too much...

I played a lot of 60's music last night and it put everyone in a great swagger...it was way cool...I listen to XM the 60's a lot, too...in the car...

I'll bet you didn't watch the PGA Grand Slam Of Golf...Martin Kaymer won...if it had Tiger, Lefty, Rory, and Sergio, in it...YOU WOULD HAVE!...so says me...

You, yes YOU, have a great day!

Breaking...it is the Giants!




Comments

Popular Posts