Polls

Just got back from the links...eegads, this boy is on the downslide for sure...my driving is awful...tinkering with my swing...and it's a no go...pooh...

D-1 Football...the Mississippi loss to LSU threw more wrenches in the entire system...which by the way, the 1st official final 4 list is out tomorrow...something tells me that this is going to be a mess...just a hunch...

The Ducks moved up to 5th in the AP Poll...which is a good thing...and the huge game versus Stanford is as big as it gets...the Cardinal had no problem with the Beavs...hmmm...I still don't know how Riley keeps his job...

MSU, Alabama, and FSU rule the roost...more negative crap out of the Seminoles...geez, I hate saying that...with their star RB accused of abuse...and the list is growing...hmmm...

In my FF league, it is of great importance that my D plays well...Dallas...if so, I should get win number 6...

Isn't the World Series a beaut?...SF up 3-2 and they travel to KC for the final set...but...nobody is watching...all time lows...hmmm...for the country, it needs LA and NY...too bad...

NBA starts up this week...my pix early on are San Antonio (duh), Chicago, and ???...PDX maybe...if they can figure out a way to play D...and I'm not sold on Cleve...James and Love are strong...I'm not a believer in their PG...the Clips?...lots of doubts...

DWTS tonight...a Halloween feature...which should be entertaining...the problem?...who are these stars?...other than Cheryl, Derek, and the other dancers...I don't know the wannabes....

I can't believe that I am missing the Breeders Cup...next year...and for sure in '17 when it's at Del Mar...thus, I am doing no studying for it...

My blog yesterday was the most read I've had in the last 6 months...hmmm...

Cowboys and 'skins on tonight...who you got?...

I wish it would quit raining and blowing up in the PNW...be kind to your southern friends, please...

The new Taylor Swift CD was released today...is it any good?...have not heard it yet...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts