People

People who need people, are the luckiest people in the world....ah hem, by Barbra...well now...what is CH up to today?...this is not the normal rag about sports...column...not today...as I was a thinking about it...

Is there a reason for our existence?...I mean, c'mon...as we pass these days by, are we accomplishing something?...are we born for a reason?...or is it the moment of passion (?) by our parents?...we exist because...or was it planned?...and then what?...

There are those of you out there who are religious backed and bred...and can not see anything else...as you live your faultless lives...wait, that's not the case, as you get pardons for your sins...right?...three hail Mary's and no meat this Friday....I digress...

Friendly people...you know the type...always smiling...with a warm greeting...and you WANT to talk to them...they see the good in you...and you feel the warmth of their surrounding...how'd this happen?...how are they that way?...notice, I said them...

Mean ones...and yes, there are those...who seem to always try to hurt someone else...why?...that have a chip on their shoulder...and if not harm you, will intimidate...

Sarcastic blokes...well, now we have something...as I must fall into this category...maybe a mechanism to get even or...similar to the meanies, but less aggressive...ah yes, maybe without, the physical presence...but the evil tongue...wait, I do NOT have that...let's move on...

Pretty people...that are blessed with naturally good looks...notice I said the N word....no botox, transplants, hair piece, boob jobs, ass enhancers, and on and on...they get looked at just cuz...and get a pass through life...have you ever seen one that has not?...

Paranoid...eegads...see above, and want to be like the previous paragraph...and they get all the above stuff done...so they, too, can be pretty...and get that same pass...and some do...the mags, like PEOPLE, are filled with 'em...I guess as we age, we want to stay pretty...and thus, the knife comes into play...right?...

Dumb peops...I mean like ones who are purnt near without any knowledge at all...some times, I think they might have got it all figured out...they are closer to their potential at a much earlier age...gosh, and life seems so simple...

Intellectuals...the opposite of above...so smart, that they are confused...spend so much time studying that they lose all sense of the real world...ah yes, we are a difficult group to figure out...wait, that's not me...

Back in the days I used to lecture....my one phrase I used every single year...was...when peops were struggling at math..."everyone" does...that we are here for a purpose...some find it right away, some take a life time...we all are GOOD at something...we just have to find what IT is...

I mean, there is no way Barbra came out of the womb singing, or, Da Vinci came out painting, or, Gates came out typing....er, you get my point...

I get lost on mass hysteria...like how a mob rules....or, a bunch of peops get together and agree upon evil deeds...who is the leader?...as someone must be...

Kind of brings me back to religion...as you must have a gathering place...and must have a reason for the season...if the religious ones would just stick to religion that would be nice, huh...but it goes further...and they have this need to project their selfish ways upon others...

Oops, I may have gone too far...but, you are getting my drift...

The need to harm...as we have a rash of school shootings...another piece to the puzzle...why?...I can't figure out why this happens...and then to take one's own life...I'm not going to get into gun control today...

You know, this concept of marriage is a bit troublesome for some lawmakers...used to be, you GOT married...and then this equal rights thing came along...and , gulp, there were people who were, gulp. gay...and they TOO wanted to get married...and that bothered some of the elected officials...wonder who was backing them?...hmmm...

Around big cities, you also have the way less fortunate...er, the homeless...and the legitimate crazies...we see 'em all the time down here...as most states have done away with Mental Institutes...is this a good thing?...hmmm...

Thing is...people need people...so, if there is any way that what I write makes you think that you have a friend in me...YOU DO!...I write so you can think right along with me...

Have a great Sunday...and I'm talking to YOU!...

Comments

Marsha said…
Now I know what you do at 5am. Great blog.

Popular Posts