Global Online

You a traveler?...I mean on the airplanes...and do you see that some peops get to skip thru the humongous lines of screening?...it's a special deal that you sign up for...Global Online...and if you pay and qualify, then you are one of them speedsters...we have applied...it takes a bit...go online and check it out...

The SF Giants won in dramatic form...with a walk off dinger...and get to the series...versus the Royals...SF is the early fav...and I don't disagree...should be a competitive one...

I see the Beavs lost in OT...what I did see was way boooooring....sorry OSU fans, but it is the TRUTH!...lots of up the middle, Bobs...

One of my readers last night, said she liked my blog, cuz it's so short...hmmm...and that means what?...I have a little to say?...or I say a lot in a little space?...or...

I downloaded the latest operating system to my Mac...not sure what is knew about it...everything seemed to transfer over...took about an hour...the hard part?...remembering all the passwords that I use...

The Stock Market is going positive crazy today...go figure...our money guy, Jon, was right...

I went to the range yesterday...and tweaked my swing a bit...and it felt dang good...let's see if it transfers over to the real world...tourney tomorrow....

The Ducks host UDub...throw out all the points advantage...it's a rivalry...20 1/2 is the spread...supposedly the Dawgs have a good pass rush...should equate things....the weather?...another must win...

A little shopping on the horizon...


Comments

Poppee said…
We just signed up for TSA Precheck, great deal. You have a line like 1st Class to go through, and then you don't have to take off all your clothes to go through security. Have our meeting next month up in Portland to see if we qualify.

Popular Posts