Dawg Gone

Remember the cartoon Duck Dawg?...the spelling may be wrong...wait, that was Deputy Dawg...but...the Ducks whipped the Dawgs last eve...and continued their trek to get back in the top tier...of the best of the best...

Our frosh RB, Freeman, from this area...well, he's from Barstow...just a hop and skip east of here...had a huge game...was it 4 td's?...at least 3...and showed more maturity for a true freshman than any other in the land...well, I can imagine that...

It was a strong showing...and the best in a while...

Other stuff...Baylor and Oklahoma, each got beat and I say "bye bye" to their chances...can't lose this late in the season...and the same for your team, Notre Dame...who put up a great fight, yet, still lost to FSU...both really good teams, I might add...well, I did...

So...UO should climb a few more notches...and that game in a couple of weeks, looms so large...Stanford...just be a doozy...and we will be there!...

My golf...hmmm...made some adjustments in my swing and did play better...there was an incident...about my opponent stepping in my putting line...like 4 times...and then laughing...hmmm....of course, I missed the putt going through the gutter that was left behind...my partner was pissed...not at me, but the bloke who showed no sense of courtesy...fuming he was...we were the leaders in the club house as I left...of course, we were the 1st ones in...ha ha...

Mr Liberal, Bill Maher...had a terrific show the other night...with 3 tremendous judges who had great insight on the ISIS matter...and what I didn't know was obvious...by the way, pretty much shut up the host...HBO...you have to watch this episode...they rerun in it for about 4 or 5 days...you do get that channel, right?...you really should....

Quickies...

When was the last time that you saw a terrible Florida Gator team?...fire Muschamp...
Is the cry...
The Beavs losing at home to Utah...fire who?...not a Riley fan...
Watching the Aztecs play football is like going back in time...way back...
World Series starts when?...is this a secret?...
Bolts and KC...another one of them "musts"...
When in Oregon, we are going to a Halloween gig...
Who should I be?...does anyone remember Mitt, that could be me...
By the way, the desert is calling our name...
Ever since PC got engaged, her game has gone down...connection?...
The Peters/Demaio race has gotten more vulgar...awful...
I love the cooler nights...
LBT may be the best group going...in fact, they are...
People laughed at me when I said Carrie is my all time fav singer...
About time for "Sunday Morning"...




Comments

Popular Posts