Check, Please

Are you one of them blokes that use a tip calculator?...or look at your phone for the tip app?...or ask for your reading specs to make sure the waitress or waiter didn't charge you too much?...you are, aren't you...or, are you one of them fancies, that now pay by the Apple pay?...that is, if the place you are at, accepts that new fangled thing...lordy, that is real bad English...I need an app that corrects bad grammar...you get my drift...

So what is your amount?...15%?...20%?...you a cheap one and go 10%?...do you give on merit?...or on looks?...maybe, that's the same thing...I want some one smiling and happy...that's all...well, and fast and good food...now, I'm getting confused...

You know, I'm one of them guys who like to go where I am known..."Norm!"...yup, that type...I feel like I am going to get better service and a BETTER product...right?...irks the heck out of Marsh, as she wants something new...man, we have like a zillion cool restaurants that we go to...she is on a kick for some vegan crap...I KNOW we will go...and I won't like the fake meat...I know it...

On that line, we are starting a cooking class tonight...what?...yup, by my Doctor!...ah hem, conflict of interest, I'd say...and this is a meatless, cheese less, cholesterol free, way of doctoring food...so to speak...eegads, this is going to be an adventure...you KNOW I will be sharing my experience on this...might as well chew on my shoe tongue...wait, that may be cow...naw...it has to be plastic or cotton...hmmm...I dunno...

Did you watch the Cowboys and 'skins play last eve?...QB Romo went down with a collision...and after a 30 minute look see, made a dramatic return...never should have...and I fault the Boys Brass for allowing it...oh yea, the 'skins won...a much needed W...never, ever wager on the NFL...

Dancing...the elder statesman of the judging group returned from England...Len...who is a crotchety old piece of shi_...and ruins what isn't already...the nasaly voice of Erin Andrews is enough to screech me brain...so we FF, when she is about to regurgitate...better like that...let's just say, the show has digressed and the producers are at fault...hmmm...that was negative, CH...

As we prepare for Halloween, it is hard to figure what we can pack on the plane...hmmm...I only have so much stuff that fits in the carryon...and with all that in-climate weather and all...and, oh my, I have to wear long pants...it's been awhile...I hope they fit...well, I do have a get up that will make me look pretty...and unrecognizable...that's the schtick, right?...and then we have to have Duck gear...geez, I am thinking I may wear the same costume night after night...

Game number 6 of the World Series is tonight...the least watched series of them all...I have to tape it...you KNOW why...see above...the old Pad, Peavy, is going for SF to clinch it...I never can figure out beisbol...if you get 3 hits out of 10, you are a success...that means if you go out 8 out of ten, you are a failure...anyway, I see this thing as a tossup and just watch...and really, have no fav...much diff than you PNWers, who lurve the Giants...

With my new meds and all, I am getting up at 5 am...much to the consternation of all...me too...tried to take them damn pills at noon...no diff...hmmm...maybe I should stay up 'til midnight...no clue...yet...

Just when I thought I figured out this Ebola thing...they release peops that have had hit after less than 2 weeks...free of it, they say...hmmm...

And here I say the same thing...where is that plane?...doesn't that bother you a bit?...

Oh my, Broke Girls...or is it 2 Broke Girls?...a real TV show on somewhere...has as a guest "star" on their latest viewing....sounds like a funeral....sorry...none other than KK...now, that is worth watching, right?...you'll need a wide screen to fit all her a__ in it...wait?...that's inappropriate and a PG rating...

Where's my rain coat?...




Comments

Popular Posts