Stars?

The new lineup for DANCING WITH THE STARS was announced today on GMA...ah hem, just what constitutes a STAR?...I barely knew of any of these blokes and blokettes...I suppose the real ones, are now the dancers that have surpassed any of the other wannabes....oh well, it is usually a good show...even though they still have the same annoying judges and the screeching sound of the gal  hostess, Erin Andrews...the real host, Tom Bergeron, saves that part of the broadcast...

Did you take a look at the line?...all of them have dropped...hmmm...not sure I've seen that before...

The NFL starts tonight with a bang!...the Pack at the Seahawks...and it's on regular TV in lieu of the NFL Network....good...cuz I usually forgot about the game when it was there...Seattle by 6...let's hope it's wide open...and further...only two home team dogs in the 1st week, Atlanta and Dallas...hmmm...

The races were super fun...the train ride was way cool...and I hit all but 2 of 10 races, well...cashed in them...cleared $120...which is good...just plain fun...I can't believe that I didn't go prior...it starts back up in November some time...I'm sure I'll hit that...maybe more often...have a busy schedule...we are here, there, and everywhere...

The Pads played like crap and got beat...and finish today with the DBacks...we should win...and get 3 of 4...but we are what we are...and so...totally unpredictable...I guess that's why you play the games...

Let's see...we are 11 days 'til Maui...and have to find some "cruise wear"...sounds like Mr. Costanza...and hope that we can bump up to 1st class...a real plus if available...and a trick...just got to get lucky...

What is going to happen with the ISIS bandits...er, much worse than that...it's like they have a death wish...as we must correct the atrocities of them...what will Prez O do?...

Downloaded 3 books to my Nook...and thus, have enough to keep my mind busy while laying in the sun, feeling the cool breeze, in that perfect part of the world...

Aaron Rodgers, how about a huge nite!




Comments

Popular Posts