Scam?

One of the things that the state of Cali does is require your vehicles to have a SMOG check every other year...and it's not a cheap prop...and there are shops that only do that...as you can imagine...it's a pain in the arse...so that's what I may do today...booo....

I can't remember the price of registration in Orygun...here, it is $113 for reg vehicles, and $121 for the SUV...seems like a goodly sum more...am I right?...

One of the things that I always bring up is the LINE...duh, the betting line...due to the circumstances of the week, I have delayed that to today....here goes...

The weird and wacky...

Indiana and Bowling Green has an over and under of 73...what?...is this a hoop game?...
Mich over Miami (Oh) by 33...seems like way too many to me...
Orygun by 43 1/2 over Wyoming...up a 1/2 pt...what?...
Stanford over Army by 28...can the Cards score 4 td's?...
Ariz and ASU by double digits...yup...teens, that is...
Seattle over SD Bolts by only 6...what am I missing?...what do THEY know?...
The Pads are favored...really?...what?...

The Bums and Giants are in a donnybrook...so pulling for SF...if not for SD...then it's got to be Frisco...never, ever LA...ha ha...

OK, I am going to keep on this...but Billy Horschel is dominating at the end of the PGA season...how can Coach Tommy not see this?...two of his pix are doing turrible....Keenan and Hunter...and CH was on it the entire time...pat on me back...

I can't remember a worse week for the NFL than this one...it just keeps getting more morose...now the Vik's AP...man...

Johnny who?...

Watched a 2 hour thinger on HBO of Bill Maher...he is a funny, liberal dude...and has to infuriate all you conservatives...big time...he had as his guests, two guys I like a lot...one ran for Prez on the right...and the other was Jerry Seinfeld...who I wish would have his own late night talk show...

Duck time is 11...


Comments

Popular Posts