No Messing Around

So, it was a 4 hour delay...getting on the airplane to get back to SD...and back OFF!...there is no messing around with a bad part on an engine...not injun....they gave us vouchers and free goodies...and a coupon for a $125 for another flight...the problem with me...the wearing off of my flight pills...it all worked out and we got home after 1 am in the morning...eegads...

I have been pretty much a zombie all day long...doing laundry, catching up on a lost credit card, going to the grocery store, filling the rig with gas...should be a early night I suppose...

The end of MLB is upon us...well, the season...and no...the Pads are NOT in the playoffs again...and yes, the mgr, Buddy, is retained...hmmm...

Off to the bank...good to be back though....

My regular blog will kick back into full throttle this week...

By the way, my iPhone 6 Plus is supposed to arrive today...


Comments

Popular Posts