The Far Right

So one of my golfing buddies, who I have been playing with for like 3 years now...finally asked what I did for a living...and when I told him, he laid on me "that's why you are always debating me"...from the other side...let's just see what's been going on with some of your latest repub Prez candy men...like the Gov Perry from Texas...think that his legal probs in his own state won't come back to haunt him?...or your gurl, Sarah, her absurd rants about, well everything...just subdue her to a Fox forever girl...and no more than that...and Guv Christie, he who has been dealing with all of his bridge gates...fuggit about him...I keep asking, who you got cooking for your side?...I don't see it...

Can you tell much from the pre-season games in the NFL?...if you  can, you (Bolt's fans) should be real worried about the defense that is in place...hopefully, there are guys that are being rested...cuz what's on the field is turrible...the LB's are absolutely lost...and the lack of containment is fixed in high school...why not on this level?...hmmm...but, the Hawks look like a real contender yet again...and  my, how they fly around on D...

The Pads had to weather a long lightning delay in Saint Looey...and rode a grand salammy from the resurgent 2B Gyorko...and got the W...9 to 5...Dolly...they are better than they've been in quite some time  offensively...which is a good thing...duh...today, at 11:15 am for the series end...

So after a very long day...we went down to Barley for a refresher...and had some food...get this...I ordered the "mash"...the description had noodles, and toppings...well, this is the REAL thing...not at all what I thought I was getting...it was mac and cheese....topped by shredded pork...with more cheese...and jalapeƱos...and fried onion strips...what?...I had a bit of it...figure that if one was to finish the plate off, you would have had over 3 grand of calories...easily...

Let's see, if you have at least 10 3 putt greens, you will prob NOT win a T...that's me in a nutshell...I was always 8 feet past...and then, I'd come up short 5 ft...all this from 20...ha ha, what a spaz...1 guy didn't show...another WD after 8 holes...and there we were, a duo, stuck between a multitude of 4 somes...waiting 4ever...really....with the way I was playing, you can IMAGINE my disposition...

On the other hand, you see some senior bloke shot a 59 in the "Champion's Tour?"...not sure why they changed the name...and I don't know why these elders get more $ in a purse than the ladies...purse=ladies...+++...

Maybe today for Del Mar...geez, I have been saying this for 2 weeks now...Marsh works, so if I can muster up the energy...off I'll go...

On the am shows, no mention of counter missile attacks....so there must be a truce in the Hamas/Israel war...wait, it's not a war...well then, what is it?...a skirmish?...an altercation?...a feud?...

Hold on to your tv turner...as the mighty Browns are on the tube this eve....and you can be a witness to the one and only Johnny Football saga...will he or won't he be the starting QB for them?...and you can judge for yourself...

Time to get cleaned up...order the PP's from the Racing Form...and study...do I really want to do this?...


Comments

Popular Posts