Rambling Man

Morning kids...yes, today will be a RAMBLING MAN'S views on whatever is going on...well, it's what I do...seems like the Allman Bros did a Ramblin Man...not the same...as what I do...

All over the airwaves is the TRAGIC DEATH of another star...my take is just that...it's too bad and I have no knowledge of depression...how deep it is and why one does what they do...especially when it seems like they have it all...maybe, you NEVER have it all...

Walmart is going to another level of service...have their own doctors...what?...this really is one stop shopping...watch out son, the dentist chair can't be too far behind...

OK, the postal service is losing $2 billion every 3 months...hmmm...the competition is really good...and causing a major dent in the US backed USPS...wonder where the government is going to go with this...and...a critical thing...you can pay your bills online in lieu of sending checks in the mail...has to be a big issue...are mailboxes a thing of the past?...soon?...

If you follow the NFL, you probably are sick and tired of hearing about the Brown's Johnny Football...I mean how many times can we hear about a 2nd string QB from a very bad team?...there's nothing I can say that will change this...only me turning the channel...which I do...

I consider myself quite aware of the Padres...and have a decent take on the farm system...but...I had no idea about the new "it guy"...the news sources, and or the Pad's management, have left us out of the loop about Rymer Liriano...interesting stuff...way back when...SD instituted a baseball school in the Dominican Republic...he was in the "school"...at 16...he is a product of it...duh...big kid...big arm...big talent...23 now...hmmm...

By the way, guess who has the best record in the NL since the All-Star break?...you got it, the San Diego Padres...what?...closing fast on the Bums...well, not real fast...

Tuesdays are the days that new music is released...and also on iTunes, they preview what's a coming up...and...there are duets albums on the horizon...one by the one and only Barbra...and one by Smokey...their ticklers are dang good...and well, take a listen...you do have iTunes, right?...if not, where have you been?...

One of the blokes I play golf with rips on Prez O mercilessly...and I am a good listener...it's true...and I fire back at him...who you have in the wings, big guy?...there ALWAYS is a pregnant pause...they have NO ONE...hmmm...end of conversation...

You see where Hillary is trying to distance herself from Prez O's foreign policy?...in her run for the job, she wants to show that she is her own person, I guess...hmmm...wasn't she part of the policy as Sec of St?...a solid part of it?...not a believer...her?...me not of her...

You notice how much I have referred to some people by their front names only?...you can get away with this, as they are so famous....now, if I say KK, you know who I'm talking about, too...

See what I mean?...RAMBLING MAN...I have covered a lot of topics...

What female star made the most money last year?...who you guessing?...Jennifer Lawrence is number 2....no, it's Sandra Bullick...really?...how do the movie people make so much $?...nobody goes to the movie house...don't get it...I don't refer to her as Sandra...you'd never know who I was talking about...shoot, I'm not sure I even spelled her last name right...

Is Brooklyn Decker her real name?...her front name...wait, I will google it...yes...she was named after a horse...Brooke...and was elongated to her name...weird...

That's how I got my name, Crazy Horse...we are so similar....

Have a good one, kids...




Comments

Popular Posts