Last Major

The PGA...ah yes, the last major of the season...and the high drama?...whether or not Tiger was playing...and there were a whole gaggle of peops lining the course...on a practice day, Wednesday...he is a spectacle...odd, seeings that he treats his admirers like crap...I digress...

It's in Kentucky...and we don't get to see it until 10...TBS or TNT, I get 'em confused...boo...so there you go...

The Pads hired a new GM...a  bloke from the Texas Rangers...hmmm...and the 3 headed interim guys are getting out of dodge...he's 37...and the latest trend in this type of job...the young guns...I will hold my judgment until he does something...

The Bolts host the Cowboys in the 1st extra season game....no Romo...boo...and I am mildly interested...it's the pro's...kids...they all run the same stuff...with some minor exceptions...TG, we don't have Norv calling the shots...

The toughest work?...Sec of St Kerry's...now in Afghanistan...trying to figure things out...and put some type of pressure from us...not sure those idiots understand anything but...leave us alone...

Big Bro...is it just me, or is this set of kids extremely deficient in the brains department?...yet...still entertaining...ha ha...it takes up the entire summer...call ME stupid...

Lordy, got my rigs detailed...and they did the engine, too...fantastic...looks like new stuff...if you haven't, you need to do it...it's that good...

What cable you have?...ours is Cox...and we are upgrading to some system that allows you to record 6 things at once...what?...and store like 1000 things...what?...I'm doing it for the latest technology in the box...the infamous box...you have to do this...right?...

And today is a practice day...I have a T on Saturday...have not played forever...and gots these new irons...have to hit them...mostly, just swing a bit...will go out to Balboa...not all the way out to Sycuan...

Yes, I really believe in what I wrote about the new coach at the Spurs...whoever is best qualified, gets the spot (or, is that whomever?)...and she fits the bill...

Watched the Country Music thinger last night on ABC...the best singer was featured but once, Carrie...there is a lot of fluff everywhere in the music biz...it is so true...

Started my book on the German Occ of Paris...I did not realize how quickly the events happened by the Nazis during that time...attacking, rounding up, attacking, attacking...and then losing...their set up took many years, but their actions did not...

It is said to be in September...Apple's release of their new iPhone...I am a waiting...my battery life on the current one is very short...lasts a day...

Luke Bryan sounds like Gomer Pyle...

For all the time we spent on getting the perfect mattress...we have to add on a cushion to make it softer...did a lot of studying and found what we needed online through Costco...mattress topper...

The Cavs found a way to get what LeBron wanted...the Love kid out of the TWolves...and it cost two former number ones and a future number one...can you say the FUTURE IS NOW!...

Del Mar???









Comments

Unknown said…
You have the BEST mattress west of the Mississippi! I can't imagine anything making it more comfy.
Crazy Horse said…
Hmmm...this is an interesting post. Who's been on my mattress? We are NOT talking about the Keizer prop

Popular Posts