I Almost Cut My Hair

David Crosby...ha ha...one of the last bastions of appearance...what your hair looks like...for some, the coloring of it is essential...not that I haven't tried it...I have gone platinum two or three times...and it ticks off some...what?...you ladies get yours done ALL the time...and do whatever it takes to get the grey out...

You sometimes have to get it cut a different way...you know, a bob or something like that...I went in yesterday to an old time barber shop...$10 a head...if I plan ahead, I go a block away and get a scissor cut for more than three times that amount...

As I sat in the chair, I told him "don't cut much"...leave the top (what's left) and trim the sides...hmmm, not sure he spoke my lingo...and did whatever he wanted to do...I mean the price was right...I looked to my left and my right...everyone there was getting the military cut...

The sides are shaved purnt near to the bone...the cranium never looked so naked...and they seemed happy...please, not me...As I sat in fear of losing it all...as it turned out, not so...a pretty dang good ten buck job...

And...

The Pads were a victim of shoddy umpiring...heard that from my son who saw the game...I was at a din din party and missed it...and did see the replays on the sports review...an older ref, past his prime...and blew some mighty big calls...and, get this, Mgr Buddy, got tossed!...what?...

Big Bro is down to mostly dudes...as the gals got mauled...so to speak...and have been methodically eliminated...and so it goes...a couple of women floaters left...Big Bro talk...

Racial profiling...a problem in the big cities...allegedly...NYC, LA, and now in St Louis...tread lightly men and women in blue...why does this kind of thing seem to flare up in the summertime?...

Tonight the Bolts are in Seattle...don't expect much from either side...as the counter between the two is in a month...

I did not get out to Del Mar yesterday as planned...an unfortunate problem with the printer...that took me out of the mood...and really, after all the fussing going about, was an easy cure...next time I'll know...

Tried to watch the LPGA yesterday...one of their majors, I think...tried...they play so slow...maybe it was just who the cameras were following...but...

Not sure what this dropping buckets of ice on your head thinger is...someone challenged me...not on my list of to do's...

I have NOT WATCHED a flick in...well, I can't remember the last one...forever...just not interested...nothing moves me...

SI had the Bruins over the Ducks in the final poll for the season...lots of propaganda down here for UCLA...where I think the league will be better, it's still got to point to Orygun, right?...and...the mag had the Beavers as number 24 or 25...really?...we'll see when the Aztecs go up there...SDSU isn't bad this year...

You, yes YOU, have a great day...








Comments

Popular Posts