Game Day

You can't find the line on the Duck's opening day game...versus the South Dakota Coyotes...hmmm...how much did the visitors get for coming to Autzen?...be careful, my friends...just ask Michigan when they paid Appy St a few years back...and then they came into Mich and upset 'em...

Did watch the next opponent in Mich St in action vs Jax St...a mighty tuff Spartan group, kids...and well, that's a week away...take care of what's at hand....

Game Day...ESPN's thorough coverage of the day's games...really do enjoy the show...however, they do spend an overabundant amount of time on the Irish...every week...I suppose there are a whole gaggle of Catholics that have to get their fill...I digress...

What is happening in Trojan land?...new coach...and yet, trouble...is it the climate there?...or, just some bad blokes that have been inherited...one player quit, calling out the coach as a bigot...what?...can't imagine that  in this day and age...no way...

Anyhoo, the Ducks are on at 7:30 pm on the Pac 12 Network...ahem, do the Beavs play today?...I should know this...SDSU hosts Northern Arizona at 4:30...no idea...

The Pads beat the Bums in OT...late...as I went to bed prior to the finish...this is a good one...and now takes on one of their tuffees in Greinke...we are dogs, duh...the hitting star was 1B Grandal, with the walk off single...you familiar with that terminology?...means, they got the game winning hit...and when it happens, the entire team surrounds the hero, jumps up and down, and showers him with a water bath...maybe, that's where the ice bucket bath came from...ha ha...

What do the pretty people do when there is nothing more to nip, tuck, pull, color, pluck, or rearrange?...just ask the K fam...as nothing moves on their bodies anymore...how do you know if what you said was funny to them?...even their voices are monotone...I digress...

Big Bro...dang...Donnie be done...as the bearded one got the boot...and the Exterminators move on...figure that it has to be the cop that wins this...have to admit, there are some odd lookers in the group...they need to hook up with the K fam's docs and get adjusted to greet the world...I digress...

Is it just me, or is that AT&T commercial on more than any other one?...that gal is going to be very famous before the add is ditched..."yes, it's the food court"...

OK now, it is the last weekend for the meet out at Del Mar...and I have yet to go...I am free today and so is M...can I find a way to get there?...I have to do a lot of sweet talking...not what I am known for...it's way too obvious if I do it...maybe try to avoid talking to her...yea, that'll work...mums the word...

Check out your individually wrapped cheeses...as they are contaminated or something...Kraft's Americans...who can YOU trust anymore?...it's a staple for my egg sands in the am...disgusting...

Time for some football...




Comments

Popular Posts