Exhibition

It's not necessarily a good thing to be bad in the NFL pre-season...the Bolts have been just that...so...is it due to the resting of their starters?...or is it that the team is not deep...or?...regardless, it is troublesome...as SD got whipped by the 49ers...a team that has been struggling in this time, too...my fear...is that our D is not so good...and not so well put together...OR...the pre-season means nuttin...

The Pads won today...avoiding being swept by the lowly DBacks...and the record for the road trip?...3-7...not what you want if you are in the hunt for a wild card...huge doubts...HUGE...7 game home stand ahead...and must do well...MUST...

The 2 day T at Sycuan is over...whew...as we were in 4th going in today...and playing against the blokes, 2 up on us...and we tied today...not a good thing...I had some very good moments...and feel strong about my game...really...hate the drive there...an issue...still...

The Miley Cyrus Awards are on MTV this eve...the only way she can be more disgusting is if she bares it all...which would not surprise me...ha ha...look away, she is not a looker...just a ...well, you know...and if....the peops think that Beyonce is great...well...she IS A LOOKER...but does not have the pipes that many others have...just an observation...

Hunter Mahan won...what?...I didn't know he was still playing...
No idea who the gal is that won the LPGA...I am so out of it...
The winner of the PC Classic is a great one...
22 days to Maui...but who's counting?...
I need a break from golf...
Is KK going to be at the MTV Awards?...duh...
I have teed off real early, that's why no blog entries...
And I am real tired when I get home...REAL TIRED!...
I see that the OS Fair is going on...no horse racing anymore...
But there is a Bob's...at a very high rate...the In-N-Out is cheaper and better...
I will read a book the next few days...
Big Bro on tonite at 8...
Go Frankie!...
Nothing like home made cookies...
I have not had a doughnut in more than two years...maybe 3...probably longer...
Want a maple bar so bad...

Have a relaxing Sunday eve...


Comments

Popular Posts