August Eyes

Or is that, I's?...the view from the south land...what I think...OK, whatever, here goes...

Rory is all that...after coming from off the pace and beating Sergio in Ohio...hmm...he does what we dream of...picks out his driver and just unleashes it...as straight as anyone in the biz...and longer than most...a bloody dream world...and with this 2nd straight win, he heads to the PGA, full of confidence...I'm not betting against him...

On the other hand...Tiger...is through...he pulled out of the T, with a bad back...and with his demeanor to the adoring fans...well, he's no Lefty in that department...

Speaking of Phil...where did that round come from?...a masterful 62...he still has the ability...I just don't think he can do it for 4 rounds...I'd lurve to be proven wrong...

Congrats to the one and only KK...she has survived 72 days of marriage...a new record for her...

The Pads swept the "Braves"...what?...and won 5/6 at home...geez...this new lineup...they swing at the pitches and the game is faster...much more aggressive...who says I am fickle?...

You think it is hard being famous cuz you are?...Lilo has to tweet pix of herself in a bikini...just in case you have forgot who she was, er, is...

Kirstie Alley...remember her?...she is the Scientologist Super Star...recently of DWTS...and ripped in to her old dancing pro, Max...and a scalding one it was...find it on Twitter and you'll see what I mean...

Call me a sucker...SUCKER...but I watched a bit of the NFL game last eve...wanted to see Peyton's bro, Eli...I may draft him...he is reported to be on the schedule of completing 70% of his passes...ha ha...NOT....

I tried...note tried...to watch the singing show that is hosted by the opera singer....wait, he's not opera...on ABC...it is pretty lame...the talent is just watered down I tell ya...and so are the judges...

I just read back my blog today...I am real sarcastic...and for that I am sorry...WAIT...no, I'm not...this is how I think...

We looked all over trying to find a pix light...we are too cheap to have one installed in the ceiling...and found it at Lamps Plus...and it is way cool...now we need a cool pix...ha ha...

Marsh has a blog that you should read...it's more of what is featured down here...it's like real...and not like mine...well, mine is real, too...just different...

Big Bro...of all peops to win HOH...the two that you would not figure...go Donny!...you'd have to be watching to understand this...

Historically speaking, I disliked the beginning of August....cuz I knew that the summer was a coming to a close...you know, got to gets your school clothes ready...

How are your eyes?...do you get them checked every year?...as we age...yes, you and me...it's very important to do so...I am at that time where contacts kind of bother me...so I wear them 4 eyes...way more...

It's Prez O's birthday...

Go figure...the stocks opened up on a high note...I was reading that it was supposed to be more of a downer...the Money mag...what a rag...

National news about the track at Del Mar...of course, it is the negative that drives it...the deaths of the horses...and the reasons thereof...

Today is a Costco day...what?...we miss all the crowds...and get what we need...in bulk...they have the best meat...right?...and TP...ha ha...

I will see you tomorrow...on the net...

BREAKING...Israel and the Hamas have agreed upon a 3 day cease fire....hope, hope, hope...

Comments

Popular Posts