Ah Hem

Just a quickie...as I was golfing this am...and am tired...102* degrees at Sycuan...I mean to tell you it was hot, hot, hot...I was doing better than expected...83...parred 6 of the last 7...lurve them streaks...

Have you seen the HBO Show, Hard Knocks?...about and following the Atlanta Falcons...and it's old school coaching...F this, F that...makes me sick...I am pulling for them to be bad...

Bachelors in Paradise...they keep adding more and more meat...er, contestants...and it is hard to figure how they can fall in lurve in two days...lust I could see...

We are off to Old Town for some type of Mexi Meal...featuring margaritas...going by the trolley and return by Uber...or, so is the plan...if you haven't been there, it's a treat...so many restaurants to choose from...it's all planned and I am just a pawn...

The mighty Pads try to get the series with the Brew Crew...starts an hour early...the Cuban, Despagne is going...not figuring on a W...

This from the collegiate thing...Kirk H, the guru of football...has MSU in his final 4...hmmm...that game at Autzen should be a beaut and a telling one...I think it's Sept 6...GO DUCKS!...

Big Bro...the numbers are dwindling and the cop is running the house...well...this week should be a doozy...starts tonight...

I couldn't find one album that interested me on this week's releases on iTunes...

19 days 'til Maui, but who is counting...all of my golf crew is on the road this next month...one to NY, one to the PNW, and you know where I'm going...

I am thinking a nice tamale is in the plans...and a pitcher of ritas...

See YOU in the morning...

Comments

Popular Posts