Tweet

Hey Tweety!...well, it actually sounds like "Hey Petey"...so that's what I use for my notifier on my cell...ha ha...when I get text messages...seriously...I read one last eve warning about the stock market overseas...one of them bodies of water...and it listed the stocks that were taking hits...and lo and behold...the numbers are down (big time!) this am for the US markets...hmmm....

Go figure the new and improved Pads...lambasted the Cards, who are in hunt for a post season playoff spot...12-1...and now are two up in the series...our new 3B Solarte, was 4-5 and the his only out was a liner...and Gyorko...since he has come back from an extended rehab, is hitting the ball big time again...and...this young pitcher Hahn...is the real deal...I'd say one of the top ten in the NL...that good...a day game today...bring out the brooms...

I can't believe that GMA is bringing the pathetic number 2 from the Bachelorette on the show this am...wait, yes I can...anything for numbers...pooh...get over it man...YOU LOST!...

Am confused about the abundance of the drones...not a good thing...should be limited...and soon...if there ever is a time that the Gov't stepped in, THIS is the time...

We rented a Caddy this past week...geez, I miss the one we had...well put together...we had it leased and didn't do the buy out...if they would have budged at all, we would have...ridiculous...maybe it's also due to that our rigs are 10 years old, ha ha...

You follow the Amanda Fox murder trial at all?...Italy back at it...she should stay away from there...something just doesn't seem right, does it...

Katy Perry wants a baby...well...duh...get a man...and then get married...well...in these times, you can forget the last part...duh...

Still have NOT got out to Del Mar...I like to let the season set in...see what jockeys are hot...and what trainers are, too...all a calculated plan...

I have got to bang some balls...it's been awhile...and with these new clubs...well...who knows what will go on...before the boyz take my money...

There's a lull before the...you know...Apple is setting the stage for the unleashing of the new iPhone 6...I figure soon...and BOOM...it will be out and well, you know...

I KNOW I keep saying this...but how can the news services put the K Fam out there so much?...how much plastic surgery can you do to one set of people?...and yet, the mags are filled with them...

I am leading the most important Fantasy Baseball league I'm in...by 9 points...at this point in time...a big deal...well, to me...and just picked up Headley...ha ha...need someone on my bench...

Geez, pancakes sound so good right now...










Comments

Popular Posts