Electrifying

Not a fan of sitting in the stands as there is LIGHTNING all around you...er, me...it was like that for at least 4 innings in the Pads game at Colorado last eve...I think it took starting P, Ian Kennedy, to push the umpires to delay they game as the storm blew over...which makes me wonder...if someone is injured, who pays?...MLB?...or the umpires in charge?...or are you, as the consumer, on your own?...is there a hidden statement somewhere on your ticket stub?...

Oh yea, the Pads won...and solidified their 3rd place in the west...hmmm...it's a weird thing, this SD team...the pitching is dang good...and if they get ANY hitting at all, they get the W's...today, their all star, Tyson Ross, goes...which makes him ineligible to pitch in the AS game...he'll go...be honored, but not play...does that mean that Huston Street will take his place?...no provisions for that...so, it is possible that no Pad will see the playing field in the game...

The British Open is coming up...the course looks tough...and the bounces and breaks on it, make for some very hard prognosticating...I just have no idea...there is a rumor that I may be blocked from putting an entry in this pool...this can't be real, can it?...as much as I have said that an oldy but goody usually wins, I have this feeling that a young in' will break through...hmmm...

Big Brother...why is the big guy going after the mother?...a clash of personalities, I guess...or she sees right through him...as we, the viewer, do too...and he senses it...doesn't look like any thing will save her...she will be out the door...mindless...er, brainless...

The border situation...as Prez O heads that way...to Texas...and Gov Perry, refused to shake his hand...c'mon now, you fool...you know Perry, ran for the Repub side of Prez...unsuccessfully...a poor campaign...to say the least...we will pour more $ trying to fix this...very tough call...

Me hairs...this is the day...hang on to your chair kids...what is going to happen?...something very exciting!...ha ha...if it comes out platinum, just smile...if red, well, you know my heritage...hmmm...

Tell me it's not true that Rosie is coming back to the View...she is not my cup of tea...and will clash big time with Whoopi...too odd for words...might as well add Ann Coulter...ah yes, there you go...

Domestic stuff...Marsh made some Mongolian Beef last eve...and it TURNED OUT!...well, I had to cook it...but she was the extreme set up gal...

CSNY 1974...the disc is out...and I am pondering streaming it, or buying it at like Target...or wherever it is available...I want the DVD version, too...taped and filmed at a concert back in '74...very, very cool...rad...groovy...dig it...boss...

Peace out...




Comments

Popular Posts