Sunday

Greetings kids...the sun is out and the weather is to be pleasant...mid 70's...OK, it's real easy to get used to...the Pads have one more with the Bums...and the series is tied 1-1...unfortunately, the Boyz got beat last night...boo...lack of hitting...what?...

The LPGA is showing the same as the PGA at Pinehurst No. 2...the gals have dodged the T Storms...which changes everything if they touch down...scares the heck out of me...Amy Yang came out of the crowd and tied up Michelle Wie at 2 under...the other Americans fell off...and will take a huge set of birdies to get back into it...

USA plays it's biggest match thus far with Portugal...at 3 pm...and it will be raucous in the GQ...there are a lot of soccer fans around here...go figure...so you have the LA beisbol game just getting over as the soccer game starts up...lots of commotion around here....and a huge premium for parking...

Is there a day that the K Fam doesn't release something to the public?...every single day...and the "book tour" by the teenage members...stopped in NY?...I thought you'd go all over the US...ha ha...it's got to be he__ being around them...what can you do for me?...the ENTIRE fam...

I do NOT get the humor of Chelsea Handler...and why she has she been so popular...just not funny and the sarcasm is beyond control...

We played Balderdash after din din last eve...lordy, that can be just a belly laugh type time...the things that people will write under pressure...so funny, get that, funny...

You understand the NFL team's mandatory and non-mandatory practice sessions?...the players have a choice?...yea right...

Drones seem to be a hot topic...and they started in Israel...hmmm...seems like they can be very evasive...I guess...and deadly...

I told you about the coffee shortage...and the Starbucks cup of joe is a rising...the company just released that fact...hmmm...

Apple TV...kind of cool...I downloaded on my playlist all the Italian type songs I could find...and I played them the entire night...we hosted a spaghetti dinner...and the one set of songs that intrigued me the most?...Connie Francis..."Stupid Cupid"...

Here's your goal for the day...pass a smile on...

BREAKING NEWS...the Padres fired their GM Josh Byrnes...I was just listening to the ownership group give their reasoning...interesting stuff...as they put the blame for their poor performance on him...give me a break!...there is just as much inadequate management of games, kids...they need to take a long look at the boss on the field...many, many changes are needed...


Comments

Popular Posts