Rusty

"Rusty!"...famous bellow out by Cosmo Kramer on the outstanding comedy series, Seinfeld...one of the few sitcoms we watch over and over...like Mash, Cheers, Friends, and the like...

But really I am referring to the play of Tiger yesterday...in Maryland...at his own T...struggled early...finished at +3 after a nice 3 birdie effort on his last 6 holes...and for awhile was dead last...eegads...and needs a solid effort to make the cut...by the way, another very difficult layout...

The US got bopped pretty good by Germany in the World Cup...still seems goofy to play 90+ minutes and not score nary a point...nil...as the Germans dominated the ball...don't get me wrong...I am not even a D+ novice when it comes to the intricacies of the game...if there are any...but when the other team has the ball most of the time, you are going to lose...still, with the crazy way they score the outcomes, the US moves on to the next line...of 16...pour me another beer..."I believe that we can win"...the more brewskies, the more I believe that...

Thought I had the title of yesterday's blog in my music...did not...and found it on a CD about the crazy movie of "Easy Rider"...and the stuff on there was and is fantastic...check out the numbers...thus I bought it on iTunes...downloaded a CD and am listening to it in my car...great period of songs...GREAT!...

The Padres had a memorial for Tony Gwynn last eve...started at
7:19 appropriately...and it was splendid...almost 2 hours...which I watched most of ...geez, he was a solid guy...and outside of the chewing tobacco, a person to emulate...hey, we did a long bike ride yesterday and saw number 19 around the area...here are a couple of 'em...this city loved this guy and he in return...

The NBA draft...seems to me like this one was deep...by that, I mean there were guys in it into the 2nd round who will make and play in the league...really...yet, the brilliant brass of the Blazers had NO PIX!...San Antonio picked 30th and got a guy that will help them...that deep...and in one of the very last picks, Brooklyn got the X man from SDSU...he can play, kids...

The Repubs...can you figure what they are up to?...seems like the Tea Party is in control...then poof!...they lose a contender...to a regular republican...and I can't fathom not having a prez candidate in the works right NOW!...what am I missing?...

Big Brother...CBS's summer series of mindless intervention...with your brain...which I really dig...what?...yup, I do...as we watch for 3 months the caniving(?)  ways of the people in the house...lying, cheating, deceiving... what's not to love?...

Staying in the TV world...one of my occasional stops, is the View...what?...my morning ritual does include this show...once in a while...anyway, they are reportedly firing two of the hosts and the director...what?...

Where can I buy that wonderful Kardashian authored book?...




Comments

Popular Posts