No Sure Thing

It's the issue of the day...maybe even days...The Triple Crown...can a horse win 3 races in 5 weeks?...different venues and against the best 3 year olds in the world..and the last is the longest at 1 1/2 miles...and it hasn't been done in 36 years...I was watching the blokes on TVG talk about it...some of them weren't born yet, when the last time it happened...

California Chrome...will be a 3/5 favorite...if not even lower odds...look for a quick pace from Saamrat...and Chrome needs to sit off the early lead...and then, GO!...late possible charges from Ride on Curlin and Wicked Strong...unless it falls all apart...and Rosario is on Tonalist...which always scares me...the people will be happy if CC wins...the bettors if there is an upset...

There is just no pop in the Pad's bats...as they get handled real easily by the Nat's Roark...who makes a living on destroying SD...another feeble one hit affair until the 8th...oh yea, 2B Gyorko in a boot and on the 15 day DL...and longer...as they announced he would take a stint in AAA after he has it removed...our number 4 hitter is at .192...Headley...do they have another boot in the dugout?...Cashner goes today and has to throw a no-hitter to get a W...I jest...

Can you believe the fallout on King James cramps?...what?...some idiot scribes said he should have played through it...obviously, never played the game...or have had 'em...what a joke...

Went out to eat at Sally's...it's a place on the bay...and Marsh lurves the sushi there...I had Ahi Tuna...and have to say...it was splendid...I WILL go back, it was that good...

So, I've told you about the bourbon short supply...well, look for the same in coffee beans...and you will be paying more for a cup of joe...real soon...

I am giving my golf game a rest...I did go out and putt for awhile...well, a long while...and took out my old Nike...I have to get me some more balls...Vegas did a number on my supply...

Was doing the AM morning show ganders...and hopped on the Today Show...where the two gals were interviewing the one and only Kris Jenner...the head of the clan...she is really a piece of work...there is a reason for the mess of famous because they are famous...my grade?...F...

Staying on the TV thinger...was watching Band of Brothers...eegads, that was a great show...

Have a great Saturday...

Breaking News...Like I feared, the one and only Joel Rosario, led his horse to an upset V in the Belmont...CC just didn't fire...still...a great run by Chrome...

Comments

Popular Posts