Hits

Good morning kids...and there was a substantial number of newbies yesterday reading...for whatever reason...I thank you and hope you return...I'm just a former teacher/coach that started this blog when we moved down here to San Diego...and needed an outlet for my thoughts...thus, BANG!...out came this blog, Crazy Horse...

Two interesting musical thingers happened yesterday...well, just saw the HBO Show of the inductees to this year's Hall of Famers...ie, Kiss, Nirvana, Cat Stevens, and Linda Rondstadt...there were others...but those were the ones that intrigued me...not that I was ever a Kiss follower, or even listener...but the story on them was noteworthy....anyway, the show itself was very good...I especially liked the gal tribute to Rondstadt, that included Stevie Nicks, Carrie, and Sheryl Crow...and others...

The other...was the CMT Awards Show...eegads, I am a country bumpkin...not really...but do prefer that type of music...however...am not at all digging the new acts...Florida Georgia Line?...are you kidding me?...do like the Miranda Lambert/Carrie duo...fun and believe me, the new Lambert CD is a good un...you gots to get it...that good...

Break up the Pads!...they got a win...get this...did so with only ONE hit...a bunt...really...the 3rd time in their history to register such a feat...terrific pitching by starter Ian Kennedy, and the relief corps of Vincent-Benoit-Street...kind of thought this was going to happen...extremely struggling 2B Gyorko just may go on the DL...replaced by Jace Peterson...Jed has a lot to offer, but, he is pressing so bad...and not producing...anyway, a much needed day off...before the Nats come to town...

You got your side picked for the NBA finals?...slight fav for Pop's Spurs...I doubt it...as the Heat have the best player in the game...LeBron...by the way, did you see that he wasn't a unanimous pick for all league?...you have to be kidding me...should be a fun series...

California Chrome...drew the number 2 slot...no big deal...it's such a long race...and that track in NY, does not accommodate a closer...hmmm...the weather could be a rainy one...and well...it's gambling and I don't know...the more I handicap it, he just has to win, right?...

MLB Draft today...SD picks number 13...and in much need of some hitters...you know...when the NBA and NFL 1st round blokes get picked, they usually contribute in the 1st season...not in beisbol...takes a couple of seasons...at least...

Oh yea, my NBA All Star team...James, Durant, Griffin, Curry, and Parker...what is the thing about Noah?...have NEVER seen him play like a prime time player...

And...where is the missing plane?...have you wondered why NOBODY talks about this anymore?...

Comments

Popular Posts