Back!

Morning kids...finally back from my Vegas trip with the Bad Frogs...everyone returned unharmed (30) and  that's a good thing...the golf was at Desert Pines (twice) and then the toughest course anywhere where all the holes are patterned from the Brits famous holes, Royal Links...and the rough is beyond...I can only imagine the real thing...I said this last year...for a bloke like me, there is zero chance of success...

The excursion itself was fun...my partner was a very good stick and we made $...I did contribute, but it was the exception...I did get a KP...that was worth some good funds...anyway, I met some good guys and that was terrific...BUT...3 days straight of golf is burdensome on me...I'm not bad for two, but the 3rd, I am wiped...really think that was my last time...

Made a great bet on the Thunder....ha ha...and then they promptly got booted by the Spurs...should know better...one is coached and the other is babysat...big diff...and the two best remain for the NBA title...hmmm...3peat?...don't count out Coach Pop...

The Pads got a series in Chi Town...still not so much hitting...and the hurlers held up...the talk on the bus is why is Gyorko still in the lineup?...

Sure is great to be back home in the 70's...the 100* stuff is a bit much...
Gots to get some chores done...


Comments

Popular Posts