Wind

Normally on a 90 degree day around here we will hit the beach...and that's exactly our intensions yesterday...BUT...we had high winds ...26 mph...at times up to 60 mph!...and there was sand blowing all over the place...tree branches down...and NOT the place to bask the bodies...so we kept going north, thinking it would change...NOPE!...same stuff...ended up in Solana for lunch and called it a day...oh yea, by the way, when the palm trees are bending at 40*, you're not sure what may fly your way...

Pooh day for my teams of choice...the inept hitting Pads got whipped by SF...again, and lost 3-2 and 2-1 in the series...some 50 year old whittled the boys down like it was a walk in the windless park...and the Blazers...had a chance at closing out the Rockets...but went cold in the last 4 minutes...and oh by the way, what on earth was the effort by Aldridge in the game?...like he was just a passing time...NO FACTOR...back to PDX for game number 6...

As per my headline yesterday, the Clippers are without ownership...maybe...and those who have that type of $ are lining up to purchase....ie the one and only Oprah...now THAT would be interesting...they would only be shown on the OWN Network?...it's a long time away from any synopsis going forward...and oh yea, Sterling (Tokowitz) says he is NOT selling...

Staying in LA...the Lake Show is now looking for a new boss...like head coach...as Mike D resigned...he was a turrible fit there...and they have major gaps to fill...look for some big name...and some big $ spent to get back into power...gots to feel that former Oregonian, the Love kid, is going to be the 1st to arrive on the scene...just a hunch...

Idol...I did see a lot of it...and I stay with my statement...the worst group ever in the history of the show...outside of the rocker, there are severe marginal talented acts...a kind way of saying that there ain't nuttin there...

Snooki, I brought up the gun thing used by homeowners....BECAUSE... of the court cases where intruders were killed by the owners...and the defense in one, set up the "stealers" by purposely leaving the garage door open...and entrapping the perpetrator....there is that word...entrapment...by the way, I am in limbo on this issue...duh...don't you have the right to protect yourself?...

Kentucky Derby...one of things I have yet to go to...hear me son?...has a favorite right out of SoCal...a mighty great hoss...California Chrome...which I have mentioned before...BUT...I think I heard this right, no Cal Bred has ever won...and...Espinoza is not one of my fav jockeys...and very few odds on horses win...right now it's 5-2...I think it will rise to 4-1...but still be the pick...I have more studying to do...

For some reason, my iPhone battery seems to lose power a lot faster than normal...hate that...and...I can't believe it's bill day...didn't I just do it?...

Comments

Popular Posts