The Derby

Your guide is right here...yup, kids, right here for the Kentucky Derby...ahem, we call it the Derby...alas, the best race of each and every year for the top 3 year olds in the world...like the Masters in golf...there are other races, but this is THE ONE!...

There are trainers that have yet to get the prize...and the same with some outstanding jockeys...and if you look at the number of hosses...20 entries...there are some of the blokes who have more than one of theirs in...Mike Maker has 3, Todd Pletcher has FOUR, which is 35% of the field...hmmm...

The odds on fav is the Cal Bred California Chrome...trained by the Los Al Bloke, Art Sherman...and the top choice rarely wins...and TVG is running a special, if you bet from 9 to 10 am, they will give you 4-1 win odds on it, regardless of the post times odds....which I will do...

So you are asking who I should be on?...I like Danza, Samraat ( my long shot special) and Ride on Curlin...as well as Chrome...ah, but all of them (most) have a chance....do NOT bet the farm...

Other stuff...
We did a catch up on all of our taped programs for the week...
DWTS...NeNe was booted...and rightfully so...the crusty old Judge Len, was a pile...and I cringe when I hear the screechy voice of the blonde hostess, Erin Andrews...what a turrible change the producers made there...the Olympian gal is a shoe in for the title...way above the rest...of course, the public has to vote that way...and there are no guarantees...

Survivor...still the best produced show going...lovely scenery...and the cop is running the show...ah, the evil deceit of the finest...in a class all by himself...

Glee...Lea and the cast bask in NYC...not real sure where this is going...seems to me that the directors are floundering about...too bad, as they have the best new singer in the country and can't find a way to showcase her...yet...

Remember when I talked to you about the noise from the unit above?...which lasted greater than half a year...I gave you all the here and nows...and the procedure that we were to follow...which we did and got nowhere...so...Marsh wrote to them...as we were advised NOT TO by management...and since things have been great...the lady asked for a face to face with Marsh...went really well...and I met her yesterday....she now calls if there is going to be a noise thing...preparing us...I can't tell you how happy I am ...and how disappointed I am in the management and the inept board we have...

Tonight we go to the Pads game versus the DBacks...got a stupendous price on some tix...that we couldn't pass up...half price...and go to the Omni Club for din din and the game...Marsh lurves this...well, much as she can for going to a game...Cashner is on the hill....if we can score 3, we win....

NBA...all the teams that needed to win to force a game 7, won...ie, the odd Clips...who were about as dysfunctional as I have seen them...lost to GS...

Found a stereo place that not only can fix my dash, but put what I need in the proper spots on my car...if you find a good one, consider yourself very fortunate...and that's what I've done...

And today...yup today, we are hitting the beach...89* and windless....YES!...

Comments

Popular Posts