Euphoria

Well now, it was one of them kind of days...as EUPHORIA set in...aw, I can think of many ways to reach this trip...some I can write about and some I can't...let's start with the Preakness...as the SoCal bred California Chrome won...and convincingly...of course, CH had his $ directly on target...hit the trifecta...and the 2nd place horse, Ride on Curlin...had that one too...all and all a three figure gain...

The horse...now sets itself up to be the 1st Triple Crown winner in 46 years...you know, they have been racing in all for 139 seasons...wow...don't let this go lightly...the toughest journey is the last...1 1/2 miles...he has 3 weeks to rest and then prepare for the Belmont...cool, that we think of an animal held in such high regards...

Continuing on...the Pads won a game in Colorado...scored 8 runs...beat an undefeated hurler...triggered by some HR's by Seth Smith (grrr that Buddy sat him) and Carlos Quentin...alas, be happy, as 2B Jed Gyorko finally got a hit...for us to score 8 is a BIG deal...bad news tho...our number one gun, Andrew Cashner, is put on the DL due to a sore elbow...eegads, please no TJ...

There is a book coming out this Tuesday that will shed some light on the Tea Party...I know, some of you are believers...why?...and you may say, why not?...a boatload of the blokes I play golf with are...I think...it's all very secretive...anyway...the pages are about the mysterious Koch Brothers...aw, this will be a bombshell for those who CAN read...have seen some excerpts and it seems fascinating...maybe, you will wait for my review...

The crazy heat is gone...way too early for it...and now we are back to the mild 70's...this is a good thing...and, so are the fires...we do need some rain...well, lots of it...

You must find the duet by these country gals...one that I am really looking forward to...Miranda Lambert and Carrie...it's on tonight in one of them Music Award thingers...hmmm...wonder if Carrie has to sound dumb down to match her...slap me for saying that...

Facebook...one of my FB friends is vacationing in Hawaii...and the pictures of the sunsets are mesmerizing...you go there?...my fav place ever...we go to Maui...always in September to celebrate our anniversary...you do know this is number...eegads, 40!...most people gave us 6 months...and our son is 41...hmmm, no just kidding, he is 33...NOT a shotgun wedding...ha ha...

And speaking about getting off easy...what?...I told Marsh if I won...I'd take her out to Oceanaire for din din...and she was more into popcorn...and a piece of cake (that she baked)...whew...now, that's euphoria...

The story just won't go away...why is this?...the Beyonce sis and JZ thinger...what on earth is the reason for all the air time?...now, I can see the newest and latest marriage of KK plans and all...this is really big...call me misunderstanding...but I DON'T GET IT!...

We have been looking to replace our mattress...and the split king Temperpedic seems really nice...any of you have something that you recommend?...

Have a serene Sunday...



Comments

Popular Posts