Can It Be Done?

The big question is, "Can it be done?"...the Triple Crown...at the Belmont...NY...where these beautiful animals, with a rider, travel a mile and a half...and it's up to California Chrome to break the streak of 36 straight failures...at doing such a feat...what do I think?...my heart says yes...but me brain says it is a long shot...why?...the extra distance...greatly fear the two horses that I also picked in the Derby...Curlin and Saamrat...of course, I will bet CC and hope for the best...it's this Saturday...EEGADS, another mistake...thanks to Cliffy who corrected me on this...the Belmont is June 8th!!!

How long has it been for the missing plane?...poof...vanished in thin air...really?...and nobody is talking about it anymore...I just can't buy this...when we spend so much airtime on the ridiculous KK wedding...for someone to have a 3 peat...well...I can see it if we are talking the Heat earning something thrice...silly silly silly...

Why is it that when we age, the hairs grow wilder in areas that we don't want it to?...and not where we want?...

You know I had no anger management moments yesterday...as I did not watch the Pads...and they, er we, won!...I look at the box and still see that 2B Gyorko continues his feeble streak...how does one stay in the bigs batting .160?...what am I missing?...

The Batchelorette...do like the gal Andi...but...the 1st date she had was with a very nice guy...turns out he was the one who died after the show...where his parachute didn't open...controversy that they aired his time with her...I think it was OK, if it was so with his family...way too bad...and sad...

More scattering of movement of the Congressional types with the latest mass killings at UCSB...one day, these blokes are going to get it right...to do nothing is a sham and a shame...again...$$$...

NBA...when the Thunder (Soopersonics) are on, they are very, very, very good...beat Pop and the Spurs...and the home team has held serve thus far...2-2...

Our new bed has arrived...unfortunately, the legs were wrong....so we are going to have to adapt to the high bed until the lower ones arrive...nice though...

Have a lot of things to get done today...ie me hairs getting cut...a special towel for the heat...and well...lots...

Well now...when Crazy Horse is wrong, he will ADMIT IT!...my good friend from up north, Snooki,  corrected me on an original song...Handyman...I said it was Del Shannon...he said it was actually Jimmy "Handyman" Jones...he is right...and the versions are virtually the exact same...thx for reading...

Comments

Popular Posts