Weekend

Good morning kids...I've been in Borrego Springs for a golf excursion with 24 clowns, alas the name...BOZOS...well, I guess it is is the reason for the nomenclature...it was a fun time...and of course, there were a plenty of them white stakes, that appear to draw my white ball their way...and balloons my score a bit...ha ha...odd that when the 1st round was going on...like when I was playing decent...I didn't notice them...I have come to this conclusion...I am a very below average hack...but I looked good in my uniform...multi-colored, sporting a red nose...sidelight...Borrego Springs is IN SD COUNTY!...huge one...

The Masters...you know a bit back I wrote about the aging process off the modern day Arnie/Jack clones....Tiger/Lefty...how they have come and gone, too....then I watched the interview of Mickleson...and changed my mind about picking him in my 5 guy guess...he is a terrific orator...no longer the player he once was...I shoulda left in Spieth...I only have 2 left...Scott and Rory...eegads....what a majestic piece of land that it they play on...I must get there to marvel at it...Bubba be leading?...wow...go figure...

My friend Cliffy is here and we went to the Pads/Det game last eve...OMNI CLUB...so Marsh went, too..albeit she left early...never, ever 9 innings...as SD got a masterful outing by one of the top 10 pitchers in baseball...Andrew Cashner...threw a 1 hitter...struck out 10...and carved up the Tigers...in a 6-0 shellacking...the star?...HEADLEY...hit a massive HR...and got a 3 rbi nite...a record for him this season...for sure...reality sets in today, as Det has Verlander and Scherzer going the next 2 games...so much for euphoria...oh yea, we left after the top of the 8th...

The last 4 of the west in the NBA...looks like Phoenix is outside looking in....hmm...a few days ago it was ZBo and the Grizzlies...getting real close, right?...

Maybe a good day to hit the off track before the night's game...




Comments

Popular Posts