Too Much

Morning kids...how are YOU doing?...am hitting the good dentist for some work...

The last days of the regular season of the NBA is upon us...one of the rules that is in place...is the accumulation of the bloody technical fouls...once a player is dinged 16 times...he is suspended for a game...over an 82 game schedule...well...the power hungry refs throw them out like candy...to be honest, the players deserve some of what they get...and there are some of the stripes that are just too tech happy...really not a huge deal...but just another "rule" that is arbitrary due to the lack of consistency of those who call 'em...so says me...

The Pads lost a close one last eve over at Petco...way too many opps missed...the pitchers did good enough to get the W...I know, get after me for this...but why oh why is Headley in the lineup?...continues to have no production...160 batting average...and leads the league in hitting into double plays...we start the game with 4 straight hits...and you guessed it...he struck out...typical...move Gyorko to 3B, Amarista to 2B...I could go on...if you have the chance...watch the game tonight...P Andrew Cashner goes for us...one of the top 10 in the league...

When does a friendly game of golf turn into a highly combative one?...when you putt 50 cents on the line...some people turn ugly...and it isn't me...on a much more pos note...I wore my new specs and me eyes felt great...could be the end of the contacts...hmmm...

The observance of the Boston Bombings...was a tragic and saddening one...the remaining bomber needs to be dealt with in the harshest way possible...such a cowardly act...

How do you handle people who are so opposite of you when it comes to politics?...do you confront?...do you smile?...do you bristle when they talk about the President in the worst ways?...just what do you do?...there is a lot of money around here...and those people do anything to suppress the idea that they aren't doing enough...in fact, they are downright belligerent...I am twixt...some days, I feel like I should terminate what I am doing...and others, I think I can handle it...we are normal people in an abnormal setting...

Every player wore number 42 yesterday in the Bigs...a tribute to the baseball guy who was given the opp to play in the very white Major Leagues...as a person of color....Jackie Robinson...very cool...don't get me wrong here...but that feeling of bigotry still exists to some sense...I am serious...

As you can see I have been kind of vague about prejudice... and am very aware of it...still...I am weary about the fact that it in fact, exists...if I could turn my head every time I am called an Indian, I suppose I could be as strong as those who went through it before me...it really pisses me off...

So much easier to write about fluff...like the sports things that I do so on a daily basis...and disregard some very deep feelings...so that's what I do...am sorry that you heard my rant today...

Back to being just plane Crazy Horse tomorrow...

My background is of the wonderful past mascot of the Cleveland "Indians"...what's the prob?...




Comments

Popular Posts