Skepticism

Morning kids...played some form of rain golf yesterday...like 8 holes in the wet stuff...and I didn't have my rain gear...ended up using towels...gripped the clubs with bare hands, in lieu of the a glove...and played miserably....the boys kept calling me 77...and laughed their fool heads off...should NEVER have told them...the club kept slipping out of me hands...once the sun appeared, I played ok...shot a 43 on the back...freezing me bones...and have not played without a glove for years...I can hear you crying for me right now...I am NOT a mudder...

I am very skeptical when is comes to the '14 version of the baseball boys in the GQ...the Pads lost to the Bums...I couldn't stop watching...and my greatest fear...is that the inept hitting of 3B Chase Headley would be just that...he bats 3rd for us...and twice killed rallies with little dribblers that turned into inning ending double plays...it would be better if he struck out...he looks heavy, slow, and his bat is weak...just telling you the facts mam....he has had only one half season of power production...in all the time he has been here...really...odd...you can draw your own conclusions...and yet, we put him out at the 3rd spot...move his arse down to 6th...can't be that hard to do...I digress...we lost 3-2...had two on...in the bottom of the 9th...and had a 3-0 count on Yaz Grandal...and Mgr Buddy gave him the swing away...as the next batter up is the PH Nick Hundley...anyway, he walked...now...bases full and Hundley struck out, as per usual...game over...

You may be excited that the Blazers beat the Lake Show...NOT ME!...I saw more of the same...defensively....as LA got whatever shot they wanted on the high pick...and a very poor team could stay close to a much better team...this lack of hedging is legendary...nobody, I mean NOBODY plays D like this ANYWHERE!...so frustrating...it would take 30 seconds to alter this...unless, the management is an underachieving set of foos....which just may be the fact...shooters must salivate when they get to play Portland...

Good Morning America...you following the drama?...what appears to be is not what it is...as two of the happy crew...I am joking here...have left...one to the Weather Channel...one to NBC...and what's left is not a jovial one...one gal can't stand another...and one is considered a DIVA...ha ha...TMI...

Idol...I will pass...normally I would tape it...and nope...I have no interest...and similarly, I tried to watch the Voice...and nope...no interest there either...it's just an over saturated field of under achieving singers...sorry, Scotty, but it's true...

I have yet to comment on the ridiculous amount of $ that the Detroit Tigers gave to their star hitter, Miggy Cabrera....for an additional 8 years...in an area that is so depleted of funds...that one guy can get that type is incredible...and deplorable...his one time at bat amount is equal to the avg pay for a YEAR for the inhabitants...think about that...it galls me...if the club is making that type of money, how about reducing the price of everything?!....

Tiger Woods...OK, it was for real...he had a back surgery...on his pinched nerve...and maybe now...after rehab he can return to his form of golf...we are hoping...because...when he is on...he is the best...maybe ever...maybe...

I just read back my column today...eegads, I am a bit negative....sorry...and now...I must do the bills...turn even crabbier...oops...

Finally, how can a team have two...2...dos...zvei...opening days at the same site?...hmmm


Comments

Popular Posts