JV

Can't imagine why I would buy some of these...SD Padres tickets...as the product is the same as last year, in fact, the last 3 years...keep the faith and all that crap...watching the Pads play the Bums was like viewing the Varsity against the JV's...and I don't mean we are the elder group...every bloke from the Dodgers have a chance of attacking the ball...we have maybe two...and one of them is on the DL...oh yea, we got beat 5-2...and lost the series...duh...

This season has a new twist...the manager has an option to protest a "missed call"...even our mild mannered boss, Mgr Buddy, can't seem to get this right...as his protest was denied!...the umps said he took too long to get out and protest a call...eegads...and there were 2 blown calls at first...and one of them, he didn't even come out...my son says to quit watching as it just frustrates me so...I was screaming profanities at the screen...

Well, I do have 3 sets of tix in my possession...due to a friend coming into town...and a promo that I couldn't pass up...and that's the ONLY reason...imagine how many people like me are roaming this area...

I know, it's a loooong season...and we have to get better...right?...just relax and let this team come around....the same mantra as the past 3...

Mass shooting at Ft Hood in Texas...another tragedy with the gun...all reports thus far...a crazed military guy...don't think I have heard Alquida related...

The Clips beat the Suns...well...this may not be a big deal...but the fact that we had a guy out there who had a nagging injury play...rather than sit...his choice...Blake Griffin...I would say that 98% of the NBA guys would NOT do this...impresses me more than ever...

You want a K fam report?...the elders were seen together holding hands at the airport...ah, isn't this nice?...there you go...I heard a comedian say that this clan would not even be of interest, if it weren't for KK's sex tape...ha ha...it's all in the eye of the beholder...

I am reading a very entertaining book, by John Grisham...on my Nook...as I have told you before...it is a very good thing...oh yea, it's called "Sycamore Row"...

So we have had this ongoing problem with excessive noise going on above us in the unit...and have done all the stuff you should do...try to tell them it is bothering us...no response...have the concierge send the security up...no response...complain to management of the building...which they contacted the people...their response?..tell them to "take us to the board!"...OK, we did so...took it to the board...and they were to be brought in front of the board for change...it's been 3 days since that meeting was supposed to happen...and guess what?...same old _hit...so what's supposed to happen next?...a fine...and you thought having the Biebs next to you was a prob...

I know there are mostly good cops out there...but this idea of ticketing people walking in the walk zones...and not making the time limit...and thus getting a $198 fine...when the bums of the city do it all the bloody time...and never get one...as we were talking to the fine waitresses of Barley...and they said it was disgusting...and...did you see the Arizona finest handling a college campus eruption...at the U of A?...hmmm....

Just maybe...maybe...this missing plane was hijacked and is on the ground somewhere...an elaborate plan to do so...and someone has other plans for it...just maybe...

Did not see Idol...so don't even...don't care...and haven't read a thing about it...how about you?...

It's a foregone conclusion that Florida is going to win the Big Dance...right?...prohibitive odds...

No Tiger at the Masters...and I have to find 5 blokes to figure in the mix...time is a running out...I have no clue...geez...

I'm outta paint...have a grand Thursday!

PS...don't piss off UPS!

Comments

Popular Posts