Champs

It was a GREAT GAME!...the Big Dance...as UConn outlasted the youngins from Kentucky...I'm talking the fellers...as strong guard play (again) wins the contest...unbelievable that a zone brought the Wildcats back in the game...and then they didn't start the 2nd half in it...aw, coaching decisions...had no vested interest in it...so enjoyed it like when I did radio, daddio....oh yea, the hot rumor...is that KU's Calipari is headed to the NBA and will take over the Lake Show...interesting...if true...and...UC's Napier is a can't miss in that league...so says me...

Tonight is the ladies turn...as both teams are undefeated...UConn (really!) and Notre Dame...no love lost between the two...and the Irish Gals have had success against Gino's team in the past...of course, that was then and this is now...I am really looking forward to this one, too...and have no idea who will get the crown...

The NBA took the night off...PDX did clinch the other day...good chance at #5...and the other 4 fight for the 3 left in the west...kinda cool stuff....and in the east...the talk is how the Indy Coach is on the hot seat for the Pacers downfall...give me a break...

With all that is released about the missing plane...why would anyone fly out of that country?...antiquated everything...I  am still thinking that the plane was hijacked and is on land somewhere....hey, I have as much guessing power as anyone else...

The stock market...why?...it is in a "correction"...I guess...makes absolutely no sense to me...

DWTS...the dancers are better and better...the hostess is turrible...why they got rid of Brooke for the nasally irritating Erin Andrews is a mystery....such a bad move...I digress...and the comment that guest judge, Derek's sis, made about Max's effort...that he mailed it in...was not only unprofessional, but downright rude...the leader of the pack?...the gal Olympian...

I can't believe that Conan or Arsenio are still on TV...who watches them?...

The Pads got rained out and play a DH today...eegads...let's hope for snow...so we have an excuse for not hitting the ball...in Cleveland...

We are in a heat wave!...and am going to the desert to get more of it...like 95*...should be 80*+ here...it's only April!...

Don't look now...but the price of coffee is going to rise...it's like the price of a good beer as is...what?...

I have to come up with 5 possibles for the Masters...which starts Thursday...any ideas?...pretty much just as lost as when I filled out my hoops bracket...

Check out the new stuff on iTunes....


Comments

Popular Posts