Wagers

You know my obsession with the betting line...more so in pro sports than collegiate...which maybe is a flaw...but I find it interesting the 7 1/2 pt spread with SDSU and Arizona...hmmm...which is the largest of all the sweet sixteen games...the Aztecs have nothing to lose...as they are from the lowly Mountain West....which is kind of funny as I see very few of them around here...remember when they were thinking about joining the Big East?...ha ha...territorial speaking seemed like a humongous joke...anyway...if X gets going, and the Aztecs stifle the inside, there is a chance for a W...

Let's see...you WERE the player from New Orleans....THE STAR...and you return and are now playing for one of the best teams in the league...and are heavily favored....and you then shoot 0 for 12....wait...zero hoops?...nothing?...nada?...zilch?...you are considered one of the best players anywhere...and you can't make just one basket?...Chris Paul 111...what?...if anything smells fishier than this...well, I don't think I ever missed ALL my shots...and the Clips lost by 2 points...never, ever, bet on the NBA...shameful...

The Pads opening day is this Sunday...at home...versus the hated Bums...on the national station...and we still don't know who our catcher is...the rumor today is that it will be Hundley (gasp)...even though Grandal has been playing...and the oft injured power hitting LF, Carlos Quentin, was scratched from yesterday's lineup with a sore knee...geez...I'm feeling like last year...like Deja Vu...note that their ace, Kershaw, is scratched for the series....which is a GOOD thing for us...by the way, do you know who has the fewest wins in all of spring baseball?...none other than the Dodgers...hmmm...

The ladies are out at Aviara...in Carlsbad...just might get out there tomorrow...and see the group that has Michelle Wie and Paula Creamer in it...well, just to watch MW's putting stance...oops...sorry about that...if you have seen it, you KNOW what I mean...ha ha...LPGA...

And yes...they still haven't found the missing plane...many rumors...but nothing concrete...I just don't understand...

Idol...OK...the worst ever group...outside of the rocker...the rest are turrible...and have zero chance of any success...some of them are just so bad, I turn the channel...I blame it on the judges who put this group together...screech!...out of tune....no personality...ies....lordy, just muy malo...

Survivor...when I watch this I get the notion that I will never, ever, trust a cop...as the leader is a sneaky pile of ___, well, you know...and is a cop...and just laughs about his indiscretions....or lies...or whatever he is doing....I guess, every season needs a villain...but a cop?...c'mon...

People here inspecting the condo...and then there is somebody coming to fix the washing machine...geez...enough already...

And the free fall...if PDX does anymore stumbling....they could fall out of the playoffs...at Atlanta tonight...and get this...the Blazers are FAVORED!....hmmm...Portland has 45 wins....the 9th place team, and out of the playoffs, has 43...see what I mean?...


Comments

Popular Posts