The Return?

Is it time for the one and only Tiger Woods...to return to his past glory?...and win again?...put himself in contention and in the next to last group...on this clown course, the Trump Doral...fortunately for the pros, the wind is down and they will be able to maneuver around the circus land...is this the day?...maybe...I give him a chance...

Some huge wins in the NCAA hoops...no bigger or as important than the upset in Eugene...as the Ducks got to Arizona...it is the 7th straight for the Quackers...and the miraculous turnaround in the 2nd half...as SDSU erased a 16 point deficit...using (gulp) a 1-3-1 zone...which Coach Fish deplores...against New Mexico and won the Mountain...I bet he says otherwise now...

Game On Dude...won the biggee at Santa Anita...nice...as I had money bet on the hoss at TVG...it is a wonderful animal...and lurves to win...again and again....

I tied my all time low at Sycuan yesterday...hitting my irons well...throw out two chunks with my wedges and I would have got my best...dang...BUT...I am on the right track...81...on this course, it is real good...been shooting in the 90's...

House of Cards...we are at the latter part of the 2nd Season...and were disgusted with the end of the episode that we watched...we both yelled out at the same time..."NO!"...

Appears that the plane in the far east is gone...down...and my friend Joe Pilot...a pilot teacher...fears sabotage...said that these planes just don't go down on their own...so sad...

Sara Evans new CD pops up on Tuesday...I am not kidding you...we heard quite a few of the tracks live...in concert...it is damn good...already bought it ...a futures thinger...you ever do this?...

Going to clean and settle in and watch the golf...maybe lay in the sun...by the way, it was 88* in El Cajon yesterday...and here...it will be 80 something...




Comments

Popular Posts