Shhhh

Like nobody knows this...the two guys that are brothers that have their respective teams in the elite 8...well, a bunch of peops had the larger of the two guys, leading his Arizona Wildcats in...but...NOBODY had the other in,  with the Dayton Flyers...the Miller Brothers...and makes this tourney a bit more interesting...pictured here when they worked together...

My picks are gone...Louisville and Virginia...the fact that the young ins from Kentucky could get the W over the Cards...well, it bewilders me...

I can't believe the inept officiating...for all the ticky tacky stuff they called in the earlier games....Katy bar the door now...if you can find a reason for calling an infraction, well, you are a smarter person than me...don't get me wrong...it goes both ways...it's just awful...

Who do I pick to win it now?...shhhhhooootttt....I don't know...maybe Wisconsin...hope they beat one of them Miller Bros...it's just wide open...

Speaking of bewildering...how about them Blazers...as they mauled the Bulls at Chi-town...never saw that coming...even though, your fav, LA had an off day...and solidified their playoff spot...good on them...

I saw this shiny thing out in Mission Bay, and thought it may be the missing plane....

Wooah, an earthquake in the LA area...some felt it down here...I did not...and, of course, that was the talk of the evening...I suppose the higher up you are, the greater chance of awareness...

Paula Creamer shot but par yesterday and fell back a bit...the lady announcer recognized that she has lost some weight...and did so, so she could fit into her wedding dress....what?...if a guy said that, he'd be fired on the spot...back to golf...

The Pads played their next to last pre-season game out at USD...and lordy, gave up 7 runs in each of the 1st two innings....not too keen about what I am seeing...they look the same to me....and of course, Carlos Quentin, is going to be on the DL...here's the deal...we will score 2 runs...and must hold the opponent to zero or one to win....fat chance...so hope I am wrong...

Who watches car racing on TV?...am I off my rocker?....
Rumor has it that Mama K, yes, the elder, is going to pose nude in Playboy...
And...that Bruce is going to do so, too....
Shave your armpits, Miley's hero...
Blind siding is not ONLY in Survivor...
Imagine a tat on Crazy Horse...
How can any team extend a baseball contract for 8 more years?...
For $200 million clams...
I asked the Apple blokes when the iPhone 6 is coming out...
And all he did was smile...
I have the app for Starbucks, and now pay for my coffee...
Using my iPhone...
I am SO techy...
Can you go to Costco and NOT spend at least $200?...
Have to pay my property tax today...
We are going to have the Lexus completely detailed...
Waxed, cleaned, carpets shampooed, leather treated, wheels done...
Like going to Costco...about same price...
You, yes YOU!...have a great day...








Comments

Popular Posts