Folderol

Just some of the minor observations of the weekend...and for the upcoming week...c'mon kids, don't get mad at me...I'm just talking about what I see...you know, I try to be unbiased...but...sometimes my repetitive reactions are just that...I try not to go there...

Like I must quit watching the PDX Blazers....they are like watching Daffy Duck...so frustrating...as their deplorable D leads to unsettling wins...even when they had a super opp to win at Houston...I actually saw a play at the end of the game ran...amazing...didn't work....but at least they executed one...one and done...

Patrick Reed...outlasts the field and wins at the Trump...what a horrible layout now...as he hit 5, then a 7, and a wedge...two putts to win...with a 2 stroke advantage teeing off the 18th...pretty dang smart...and then proclaims himself as one of the top 5 golfers...hmmm...the game is a solo sport...and if you don't have faith in what you do...get the heck out of it...by the way...once you are through...I mean you can't play on the tour anymore, do you still play for fun?...do Jack, Arnie, and Greg play in pick up games?...

SDSU has done almost all they can do...the Big Dance...so what does the committee do with them?...is it a number 2 or 3 seed?...they have been in the top ten most of the season...does that have any merit?...stay tuned...in a season that has no clear cut favorites...

If the NBA season stopped today...PDX versus the Clips...ha ha...like I said, one and done for the Blazers...as LA is one of the top 3 in the land now...really?...trust CH on this...

I just heard the promo from ABC about tomorrow's GMA...called her "Super Hot Sara Evans"...as she sings her new stuff...don't miss her...I mean, c'mon kids...

Tonight...the Bachelor...3 hours of high drama...as Juan picks between the two blondes (?)...and then may propose...well...I still think they all walk in separate directions...he will pick the nurse...but, 3 hours?...that's a lot of commercials...right?...and then they will announce the Asst DA Andi, as the new Bachelorette....trust CH...

I think that Lefty and Tiger are on their way out...can't play 4 rounds...too much on their bodies...and the young ins are taking over...look for the Masters winner to be a fresh, new face...it could be Dustin Johnson...just could be...

Does anyone have ideas about PEDS about some of the young guns in MLB that have come to spring ball HUGE!...???...take a look at the photos of them...something seems array...you be the judge...start with the Washington Nationals...then go to the LA Bums...I'm just saying...

Game on Dude...the fastest in 35 years?...wowser....

We are hitting the beach...don't hate us...it's been that type of week...and supposed to be in the 80's later in a few days...we go to Mission Beach...just an 8 minute ride...it's Monday, so there won't be as many peops...take my iPod...and groove to the Beach Boys...we haven't done this for awhile...where's the sunscreen?....


Comments

Popular Posts