Fantasy

Whoa, hang in there kids...I'm talking FANTASY BASEBALL...a topic that hangs on with me for an entire season...silly little daily checks on what happened in the game...and prognosticating the day ahead...it is fun...it is easy...it is a kick in the arse...my team has been drawn...and I have three Padres on  it...not necessarily a good sign...but great pitching, i.e. the Bum's Kershaw, and the Mariner's King...I think I am going to have a very, very good one...

It was Phat Tuesday...and Marsh got some passes...and I balked...there is this massive street party and parade down in the GQ...it is reported that they had 20,000 peops show up...really...which I have written and showed pix of in the past years...instead, we gawked at 4 more issues of the House of Cards...geez, we lurve this show...oh yea, my golf...my new driver was a plus...after I tweaked it...I can't tell you my nickname for it...as I do so for all my cherished items and friends...but lordy, my play from the bunkers was laughable...eegads...

Talk about a crappy item, have you ever wondered who invented the toilet paper?...I mean you take it for granted...how long ago was it done?...???...

The Guidices pleaded guilty...you know...Theresa...the mean one on the HoNJ...looks like jail time...for her...and he, meaning Joe, is NOT a US citizen...and probably will get deported...how long can you stay here with out it?...seems like we have been turning our heads for some time...we?...I mean the folks that check on that...

The Lake Show beat PDX in Portland...absolutely an embarrassing piece of coaching...as the lack of proper D lead to the loss...this is a one and done team...unless they change it...and Aldridge...for all the scoring he can do, he gets lost at the close of games...unlike the much improved play of the Clips...shows what a real coach can do...Doc Rivers...

Russia and the invasion of the Ukraine...is it that they want to recover what they lost in the break up of the USSR?...not sure what we can do...other than talk...as we better not send troops...

I was looking at the next T in Florida...and see that the guy who pulled out of the last one with a bad back is in it...miraculous recovery?...hmmm...not digging his act...Tiger...by the way, we are not going there this summer...it's our off year...anyone interested, let me know...we have a week in Cocoa Beach at the end of June available...covers the 4th of July...

Back to the GQ...due to the amount of party thingers there...they have the tear down and clean up mastered...you would never know it even happened if you went down there right now...amazing...

Speaking of the usage of that word...amazing...the Bachelor...the end is upon us...and they just got through showing the jilted ladies telling all...as you can imagine....there was some very angry young women...I think cooler heads will prevail and NO ONE will end up hitched...

The Oscars...watched it on reserve...and I thought Ellen D did great...she was funny and kept a very boring show moving on....thank goodness, that we could eliminate all the commercials...which made it so much better...I am guessing...

Why does the NFL keep tinkering with the Xtra point?...leave it alone...if you are going to do anything at all, eliminate all kicking!...rename it Smashball...and raise the surrounding shields to 10 feet of plexiglass...like in hockey...and really make this a gladiator sport...I mean c'mon...

One thing diff here than in Orygun...when I have a beer after the game (golf)...it can only be one...as I have a half hour drive...unlike getting in my cart and maneuvering a fairway back to the hacienda....

Prior to writing today...I read all my normals...USA Today, the Huffington Post, TMZ, MSN, ESPN, and Yahoo...and I can't tell you how much time and drivel they waste on the important items of the Biebs, the K fam, and Miley....

And that't the way it is...Wednesday, March fifth, two thousand fourteen...

Comments

Popular Posts