Barnum and ...

What once was a pristine stop on the PGA Tour, was the Doral GC
in Miami, Fla...a gorgeous piece of land that was set in the "tropics" of this country...but...it has been Trumped up...changed to a ridiculous set of bunkers and water traps all over the yard...that even the best of the best can find dry land to hit their shots...and the announcers go on...afraid to say what they really feel about it...an absolute joke...the best after 2 rounds...-1, by 4 blokes...well over 100 shots have found water...by 50 of the top pros in the earth...imagine what you or I would be doing...and the greens...lordy...new and firm...unfair type...a bloody joke...and who is to blame?...look at the moniker...The Trump Doral...enough said...

The NBA...this is stuff...way too much is being made about what is going to happen with Carmelo Anthony, aka Melo...where he is going to go...he plays NO D!...is a liability and at his age, will fight the dominate coach that he needs...I read an article in the LA Times which says that the Lake Show should not fire their coach D...let him ride out his epic bloody journey...as LA continues to slide into all time misery...you think that I am hard on the Blazer's Aldridge?...witness his latest debacle last night...they are a one and done team...terrible D...gave up 11 straight points and lost at the end...in big D...the Clips are peaking at the right time...and could very well win the west...wouldn't that be a great and fun final match with the Heat?...yup...

The club has two away trips planned in the next few months and I'm going to take this side show right along with them...and I better play a bit better to cash...maybe today...

Another article in the Trib about the impending doom of the USD Coach Billy Grier....win or else...make the playoffs or he will be shown the door...as I have said before, he coaches the heck out of what he has...it must be hard to get blokes in the school...I mean, upper tier players...hmmm...

Huge day out at Santa Anita...if I weren't hacking, I would be there...probably the biggest paydays since the Breeder's Cup...if you are in the notion, catch TVG for some or all of the races...5 star rating...

Showdown...SDSU hosts New Mexico today...for the crown...don't take this league too lightly...most do...the Aztecs play great D...and have finally been putting up numbers...watch out for them...

OK, I watched the replay of the Tonight Show, featuring LiLo...have to admit she seemed normal...and nothing like I expected...a good day, I suppose...

Arizona picked over the Ducks by only 2 1/2...what?...odd...I would figure by at least 9...what am I missing?...it is in Eugene...maybe that's it...but...

Game on Dude in the 9th...go ahead, make me day....




Comments

Popular Posts