Sanguinity

Aw, the fresh new look of the San Diego Padres...what?...is it baseball already?...the NBA is only half way through...well, their All Star extravaganza is 60 % in the season...and the playoffs last forever....so...it's OK....as the spring training is starting, er, started up...the pitcher and catchers have already begun...

Optimism...that's the word out of the Pad's camp...as they have a five man rotation set...and a decent closing group...and the shhhh of the catchers....Grandal may just in fact be ready for the opener...shhh....

You know I am less than happy about the lack of live coverage for the O's...as...turn away...the US beat the Russians in hockey...and won't show it until later...actually, I may watch it...

The stock market had it's best week of this new year...what?...why?...you tell me...

For all of you that are getting hit with the weather...we have our own little dilemma....actually, the lack of rain is a major problem...Prez O is visiting the heartland of the food belt in central Cali...and is giving federal aide to the farmers...which benefits all of us....

NY with impending snow...again...geez...it's lovely to watch...and I miss that...but don't miss freezing....

My brain my be going....I say this because for two straight days, I have screwed up the Suduko....

You know I am a big softy...and I have sad news...my son retore his achilles...I get a pit in my stomach...it tears me up...

Our friends from Orygun arrive today...give them quite a respite from the rain...as we are going to view the one and only Boz Skaggs in concert on Monday....just a 4 block jaunt from here at the Balboa...

Always looking for golf ball deals...Costco has some Callaways, 2 dozen, for $25...with the way I lose 'em, that should last me at least a month...

SDSU on the rebound...taking on the entire Air Force out at the mountain...the line is 17...hmm....really?...the Cadets stress ball control....take the points...

Have a great Saturday...


Comments

Popular Posts