Runoff

This is the election day for the SD Mayor race....thank goodness it's coming to an end...the non-stop negative ads are wrecking me brain...one day, yes one day, some lobbyist is going to say "let's do this in a positive way"...ha ha...

Shirley Temple (Black) died yesterday...85...as we were growing up, she was the dahlin of the screen...and for sure, of the B/W television flicks...

One of the better collegiate football players...out of Mizzou...announced he was gay...and did so prior to the infamous combines of the pros...and every single news source covered this...including CH...the 1st openly named gay possible pro prospect...how is this going to affect his draft position?...they say he was a 3rd or 4th rounder prior to his announcement...well...let's see where he is taken...a lot of questions remain...it is a brutal sport...

Twice...yes, twice...I have turned on the tube (?) and watched the Winter O's...and each time, it was the same ice skater dude (?) from Russia...what's the chance?...

You see the dunks in practice by LeBron?...don't see why he isn't in the competition...he truly is an amazing specimen...

You think that there aren't a lot of folks wanting to deport your boy, the Biebs?...his egg throwing incident just may be the ticket...there are those who want to see the entire fam kicked out to boot...

The Bachelor...he's got a couple more that are not even close to be in the running...it's a 3 lady race...geez, if this isn't like a sexual thing...whatever you call it...the lawyer, the nurse, or the hair dresser...am I wrong or am I right?...

Why is the Monica Lewinsky thing coming back up?...and how does this affect Hillary?...in any way?...must be a down time in the news...right?...

Jimmy Fallon...I predict he will do a tremendous job...never thought Leno was funny...a great guy...but not funny...Jimmy has a lot of energy...and that thing I talked about in my last blog...charisma...so likable....starts Feb 17...like next Monday...

The Boz is in town that night...geez, all these good things happening the same day...very cool...

The stock market...???...

SDSU is still #5...great, but it's going to take a mighty fall by the 4 ahead of 'em...if any, it will be Zona...think the way to beat 'em, is the hack a Shaq on their star...the worst shooting FT guy...EVER!...I'm talking the Wildcats...you heard it here 1st, kids...

There may be a huge candidate for the next bloke fired in the NBA...Philly 76ers have had back to back 40 point losses...in that league?...unheard of...even the Washington Nationals came closer than that...

Is Valentine's Day a commercial thinger?...I mean what is the validity of it all?...some special occasion to show your lurve?...or, a must situation...M keeps leaving me hints...like pictures of handbags all over the place...coincidence?...too bad, as I have already got her something coming in the mail...hope it makes it on time...no dead flowers...

OK, don't pity me...I am going to take the swing back on the course...I have to get out and practice today...going to try to lengthen it...straighter left arm...I think I am breaking it down...ha ha...I am a pathetic piece...am too athletic to be this bad...ha ha...maybe not...

Saw the American Idol winner on the Kelly/Michael Show yesterday...how did she win?...Angie Miller was soooo much better....

OK, it's time to get a crackin...my cold is gone...got NO excuse for being a lazy boy...


Comments

Popular Posts