Pessimism

Or maybe, downright scary...this version of the Winter Olympics...in Russia...as all reports are extreme...extremely NEGATIVE...from the safety of the region to the safety of the snow...to the housing...to the roads getting in and out...to the hotels and their condition...the list keeps a growing as the people and participants arrive for the much heralded event...seems like the Olympic Committee dropped the ball on this...I know, it's early....but I have a very pessimistic view going...

The life of a baseball pitcher is solely based on his arm...and there is a sad tale out of Padres land...as a very promising youngster, Cory Luebke, has been set back...again...he had the dreaded Tommy John surgery last season...and will have to have more of the same this year...eegads, do you ever recover to pitch after this?...

TMZ reports that the former girl friend of the Biebs, Selena Gomez, was in rehab this past month...cuz she rehabbed with the brat...stay away...he is a very bad guy...and things are only such, surrounding him...I see him in court and getting some jail time...very soon...for everyone's safety...

The stock market...eegads...as the recent downturn...affects all of us...our advisor says he feels that it may have bottomed...???...hey, these rich peops dominate us...and we guess where they are going with the $...and adjust accordingly...

What semblance of a golf swing I had...is gone...and I am flailing about like no other....fore!...poor poor pitiful me...ha ha...geez, and I played real well in the desert....maybe, it's cuz of the cold weather here....62* out at Sycuan...had to wear a jacket most of the round...

Listening to the addiction of heroin...how it can grab you on the 1st time...very scary if you are a dabber in the drug scene...don't go there...

The east coast just keeps getting hammered with the weather...wonder when the bad stuff will hit here...they keep talking about rain...which is much needed...

Odd sequence if you are looking at the betting line for today...as number 5 SDSU is at Boise St...and are dogs....what?...and the Blazers are faved in NYC...what?...they are on a free fall...what do these guys know?...

You DO realize that if the Super Bowl was one day later, it would have been in a blanket of the white stuff...talk about real lucky...

American Idol on tonight...and I have to admit that I am liking these judges...there is no better singing series out there...

Whew, we finished the 4th season of Downton Abbey...and it is splendid...and I can't believe it is only 9 shows...seems to me...it should be like double that...5 star...but NOT for the length...

Olivia Newton John...is doing Vegas!...what?...hmmm, she may need a combo with JT and I don't mean Timberlake...or, is that a duet...I did like her when...

I think I need to hit the range...and bang some balls...but,  as Cliffy has told me so often, "why would anyone practice that swing?"....maybe not...








Comments

Popular Posts