Insomnia

With this bloody cold, the next phase is the sleepless night...eegads...I got like 2 hours of it...and I am so tired, my friends...better, but still...anyway, went out to the LR and watched a bunch of nothings until...I zoned in on a flick that had JLo in it...The Back Up Plan...I forgot how good she is...and will watch the whole thing in its entirety like soon...of course, go with the title, it has to be Sleepless in Seattle...another very good one...

Go ahead and question my doubts about Aldridge...he is so soft...and had some key non productive moments...especially on D...you get him around the bucket and he never, ever closes, too...and his key, ugly turnover in OT was indicative of what he's like...he can score....but these are mostly fade away 15-20 footers...as PDX lost in Indy....don't give me the moral victory crap...and...I am beating a dead horse here....but if they don't hedge the pick and roll, they will be one and done...

Did see the opening ceremonies of the Olympics...kind of cool...the goof up of the 5th ring...well, crap happens...but they have had a long time to work out the kinks...in the end, who really cares?...

The Mayor race here in SD has turned ugly...duh...don't they always?...as now the mud slinging has turned up mightily...it must work...as they talk about the negatives of the other guy and nothing about themselves....booooo....

OK, I have a beef with the producers of Idol...the series is in the group round...and they didn't show enough of the vocals...more of the drama...c'mon...it's a singing contest, guys...

You Oregonians, WOW!...you got pulverized with the white stuff...I recall a time about 10 years ago that that happened there...and then it froze over...like for a week, right?...is this going to repeat itself?...I don't want to tell you the weather here...

There is a much better play out of the Clips...as they ripped apart Toronto...one of the elite of the east...really?...look at the record...Blake Griffin has elevated himself into the top tier of the league...and is so much better than Love and LA...best PF in the NBA...and...CP111 comes back on Sunday...




This is the flick I was talking about...you seen it?...have a groovy Saturday...



Comments

Popular Posts