Inevitable

Unfortunately...it is inevitable...the chaos in Kiev...in the Ukraine...I think this has been a sleeping giant of a storm...knowing full well that it was going to erupt...too many differences...too many religious leaders and poverty...a menu of destruction...and it has begun...

So, the grade I gave the Boz Scaggs concert?...C+...what?...well, it started as we approached the theater...we walked right by one of the busses of the bands...and popping right out in front of us, was  the one and only Boz!...instead of embracing his adoring fans, he ducked his head and jumped right back in the safe sanctuary of the greyhound...of all the reactions he could have had, this was the worst...like he was a Beatle or something....to be fair, his sound was good...and the fav, "Midnight Train To Georgia", was flawless....but when he got to doing his oldie but goodies...he was just fair...and didn't do all of the very good ones...and his encore was a dismal piece that I hadn't even heard before...hmmm....

The visit of the Snookis was great...of course, our livers will need a week long break...just to break even...

I taped the Jimmy Fallon Show...haven't seen it yet...and I am anxious to do so...the reviews were good...let me be the judge...

Back to the USSR...wait, it's Russia now...the host country has done a very good job of keeping the Winter O's safe...thus far...I hope there is no carryover from the nearby skirmish...

LeBron to LA?...if I had a thou to lay on this I would....but, I'm on a fixed income...and a $5 spot is all this guy can afford...

Time to take a nap...ha ha...

Comments

Popular Posts