Homophobia

Just when you thought you have seen it all...I was flipping through the channels and landed on CNN...and watched an interchange between host Anderson Cooper and a state senator out of Arizona...wait a minute, I know you know where this is going...as this bloke, Al Melvin, is a supporter of a gay bill...which allows the non-serving of said people, due to religious beliefs...what?...I can't make this up...so paraphrasing...with a twist...if you are a conservative, somehow you think that it's your right to refuse to deal with gay peops...right?...anyway, Anderson gave him the Q of what would you do if the situation came up...big Al wouldn't answer...claiming that Anderson was trying to trick him...is this wrong in every way?...

The Knicks lost a game to the Mavs...not that this is that earth shaking...but...the crowd in NY was really into it...what?...they are one of the bottom teams out there...but every game is a new one...in the City...which, in fact, is real cool....anyway, they lost it on a buzzer beater by the big fella, Dirk Nowitzki...a luck bag shot that banked and then hit the front of the rim and then banged around and in...footnote....in the aftermath...the Knick PG, Felton, got arrested later that night for 3 counts of gun possession....what?...how many does he need?...

Just received the Swimsuit Edition of SI...well...I read it for the articles...wait, there are some in there, right?...that Kate Upton, she is quite a sportswoman...ballet?...

The Bachelor...it always gets a bit awkward when the bloke goes to meet the parents and or the family of the top 4...not sure how I would handle it...one of the dads was not sold on Juan Pablo... I picked the top 3...and the Asst DA, she will drop out...and leave the two blondes (?)...me thinks they are both bottle blondes...ha ha...as if...the nurse will get the final rose...ah, young lurve....

Batten down the hatches (?)...as the rain is finally coming our way...as much as 4 to 6 inches...what?...which means that you PNWers will be getting the sun....is this real?...or another hoax?...well...I see the wind patterns and it does look like the impending wet stuff...will happen...and it is snowing on the east coast...what spring?...

Did you see the final of Downton Abbey?...a great show...and I am surprised that it only went 9 episodes...Bates!...

So, I tape the Tonight Show...I just can't make it that late...what?...it's the way I can stay with it...so far...he is very, very good...clever, energetic, and A+...Jimmy Fallon...

My son actually worked his shift yesterday...4 days after his achilles surgery...what?...I can not tell you how proud and amazed of him, I am....unbelievable...

I've been searching the release date of the iPhone 6...can't find the hint anywhere...so I will keep my 4s until it is out...supposed to have a bigger screen and better camera...and you thought it was just for talking...

As usual, I have no clue as to whom to pick for the Big Dance...I am starting earlier than normal...to find a pattern to follow...it's a bloody crap shoot...don't think that it's 'Cuse...or Florida...or...just don't know...

I am NOT a fan of the NFL combines...where the potential draftees get themselves all amped up and perform in front of all the NFL blokes...in lieu of what they did in college...I would not show up and do this...figure for most guys, it is a blow...I suppose if you are a long shot, it would be of benefit...

Have you signed up for a direct link to my blog yet?...you can get it sent automatically to your email each and every day...just follow the link that I have posted...it works and you get it on your phone....that is, if that's what you want...it really is cool...the process, that is...

Wooah, the fall of SDSU...geez, 'Zona loses a couple of times and they are still in the top 10...the Aztecs lose once and off the charts they go...talk about NO RESPECT!...it's the MWC syndrome...

Be cool...




Comments

dws said…
Hey the Arizona thing is insane The rag of a governor vetoed it. Only after every Major business said to. The fact that it passed both houses of their legislature, shows how stupid old white people can be. Oregon is due next for a watered down version of it. If you can discriminate against gays for religious rights then you can discriminate against any other religion or atheists. How can these idiots not see that.
You need to download "20 Feet From Stardom". Great documentary on the background singers of our time. Even shows a gal name Lisa Fischer playing with Jazz star Chris Botti at Humphreys in SD. You can see your wall seats. I know you love the music and this is very informative about what went on.

Popular Posts